Break up Mid Atlanic forum

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Shobofolife, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Aguaholic

Aguaholic Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2007
    Yo dude, what's all this "joisey" shyt? People from Jersey don't speak like that. That's a NY accent. It's funny though. You kooks think you're making fun of Jersey, when really you're making fun of NY.

Stinky Ocean...that's funny. What would your forum be called? Shyt For Brains?

Seriously though all jokes aside, I hear in NC that if your IQ is 80, you are smart.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  2. Etl1692

Etl1692 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2011
    Well yeah agreed.... Keyword here is Summer. Half these clowns are coming from New York and Bergen county, which have nothing to do with Jersey. Bergen county yes, but it is a whole nother world. I dont even count the 9ft foamers in the summer. Their also out there with the little kids and the middle aged woman boogie boarding. I do not even acknowledge them. I would like to see a guido in some rubber, dead ass of winter. Haha thats a site to see. They dont wanna mess the hair up with the hood!

3. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Ay, yo, aint those NC barrels brown like f**king turds just like here in Joisy?
    Muff cabbage.

4. Etl1692

Jun 12, 2011
    There is such a common misconception with Jersey it's actually quite funny. I have never heard a person from Jersey even come close to saying "Joisy". Joisy comes from the New Yorkers, who come down to the "shore". People dont understand this at all. Sure it's easy when u wanna talk sh_t, to go to the common stereotypes. But it just mostly makes you look like an arogant idiot. Haven't you heard the phrase dont believe everything you see on TV? This is the best example. Jersey Shore tarnished this state. The cast wasn't even from "Joisy" for christ sake. It should be re-titled "Guidos on Vacation" or something as dumb as the content on the show. Believe what you wan't, and hate all you want, stay the F_ck out then. No worries here...........

5. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    cool...thanks fellas. it's Koki, avonsurfer, refers to a place in the 50th state...

6. travy

travy Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    sheeeeit, i'm a new yorker and i front like i'm from dirty jerzzz. indeed, resistance is futile :cool:

7. Etl1692

Jun 12, 2011
    Is that english?

8. travy

travy Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    [video=youtube;l1dnqKGuezo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo[/video]

9. Brode

Brode Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    I saw a guy surfing this summer wearing a Jeter jersey. No joke.

10. Etl1692

Jun 12, 2011
    and that means........... He likes sports?

11. marknel83

marknel83 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Im going to wear my ravens jersey in the water now.

12. Etl1692

Jun 12, 2011
    I mean they do sell NFL boardies

13. ragdolling

ragdolling Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    That comment about illegal immigrants and NC plates is uninformed only in that it mentioned Mexicans and not other groups like Brazillians, Poles, Russians, Chinese Dominicans, etc. But when it comes to determining whether a foreign national in NJ has papers or not, out-of-state plates is a actually a pretty reliable indicator. NJ toughened license laws after 9/11 because an urban myth had gone around that the hijackers had NJ licenses. So you needed proof of legal US residency. It created a huge black market in which brokers drive people to states with more lax laws like NC, lend them fake documents to prove residency (just takes a phone bill in some states) and gets them licenses. I've done pretty extensive research on this, including interviewing a lot of illegal immigrants who did this and brokers who help them do it. What's amazing is I'm now seeing a lot of Washington state plates. They go all the way to Washington for a license. And we think the DMV is a hassle.

14. Harhar

Harhar Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Last time I went to DMV (to renew) it was so much of hassle it would have been quicker to fly to Washington, plus car ins. cheaper! Come to think of it why don't I have an outta state license and car ins.?

15. REDDZ

REDDZ Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Info needed... Where does north jersey separate from south jersey? Where does northeast separate from mid-atlantic? ...wondering.

16. Etl1692

Jun 12, 2011
    Geez thats a whole nother thread topic, and your gonna get 300 different responses. Let the bickering begin again!

17. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Dividing line between North Jersey and South Jersey? The Raritan Bridge (it’s not the center, but definitely the divide). The moment you cross that bridge heading north your driving experience will become much more exciting. Anyone ever notice the pay rate difference from one side of the Raritan to the other? Pay rates go up, and up even more once you travel to NYC.

18. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    The Courthouse light.

19. LOSTsoul

LOSTsoul Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Nice vid...awesome show!!. So you're from NY but you use a Baltimore accent? hmmm?

20. travy

travy Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2010
    "sheeeeeeit" is universal and preceded the wire by at least a hundred years.. but yeah great show!