Buttroid Skittles is back

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by rcarter, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    So listen sh!ttles or f@gahairyass or whatever you want to call yourself now. If you got something to say to me grow a pair of nuts and say it on the forum. Don't be a little pu$$Y and hide behind a PM. I know you are scared of getting this account banned too since now you have used mommy and daddies emails and are out of accounts to set up a new profile with (hint just make new gmail accts till SI gets wise and bans your IP) but be a real man if you are gonna come at me.

And since this will become a sh!t slinging fest I went ahead and rated the thread a 1 star.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  2. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    party

enjoy the seizure

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
  4. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Bury the sh!iiitles in the proverbial Forum ground, Carter ! :mad:

5. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    Grudge match between me and the roid loving Sh!ttles, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!! Bring the family out for all the action. There will be momma comments, homosexual humor, anal and oral references and some good ole fashioned hating on the Skittles as a waste of cum and air. So come early for the tailgating and as always Kid's seats still just $5!

6. Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor

Riley Martin's Disgruntled Neighbor Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    even trippier with an all new 2014 Silverado in the middle of it.

7. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    No Senior Citizen discount?

8. rcarter

Jul 26, 2009
    $2 off with your AARP card!

9. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Sweet it will give the old folks something to do after church....

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Jesus, metard. Don't know about a seizure, but I'm pretty sure that thing could induce a migraine.

11. TheUnsungSkittle

TheUnsungSkittle Member

Nov 18, 2014
    First off, that isnt me, thats your wife laughing at your baby pen!s.
    2nd, Your mother has these nuts in her mouth right now'
    3rd, your mother needs to stop slinging her sh!t at the other monkeys in the pen.

btw: si admin, check the ips, sagitarius ass isnt me

12. Big Wet Monster

Big Wet Monster Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
  13. TheUnsungSkittle

TheUnsungSkittle Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Dont forget the afterparty rcarter! Ms. Carter will be on display as the piece of worthless meat she is and will be all lubed up and ready to be gangbanged by every cock at the party!

And we will also have mama carter on display in her natural habitat! watch her jump from tree to tree as she peels her banana and flings her poo at the other monkeys to assert her dominance.

14. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Bro you're not even a good troll. Yawn.

15. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    long live mr skittles,i support u and ur war of hate,like how I supported George bushes war of terror!!!

u people need to grow up lol.its all fun and games when u talk shyt to the newbs,then the newbs enlist with some serious wordpower and the tables are turned.honestly that's one of the best parts of this forum is reading other people bashing each other,it makes for some good entertainment.iv seen a lot come and go,and most newbs get bashed and hit the deck,while mr skittles been banned like 3 times and is still back for more.mr shart huffer didn't have it in him,as so did many others.

remember the year is coming to an end and the hater of the year award is still up for grabs

16. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    i bet the best part of mr skittles is hes probably 14 yrs old and hes bashing grown men,thats quite an accomplishment on here.its like me playing call of duty getting massacred by kids younger then my nephews

17. TheUnsungSkittle

TheUnsungSkittle Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Thanks man, rcarter and yankee are just mad that there d!cks dont work and their wives left them so they come on here and
    bash people to make themselves feel better. They also drive jacked up f-350's and tell everyone about there bench press. Pretty sad actually.

18. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    What part of Florida are you from brah? I like your style. We should go hang out at the Lake Worth Pier and hit on some chicas on a Sunday afternoon post sesh. I'll bring an extra soft top so you won't feel left out.

19. TheUnsungSkittle

TheUnsungSkittle Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Its all good man I'll do a solo sesh, you should stay at home with your mother, the anal destruction I delivered was to hard for her to handle.Shes not doing very good and my j!zz gave her strep throat, so do something nice for her, like clean my dried j!zz off her sheets from when i pull out, or jack up her rascal to make her feel extra special when shes shopping at walmart.

P.S. smell her breath.....it smells of skittles

20. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.