Channel Islands The "Strange" 4-Sale, Like New!!

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by dpsantacruce, Nov 6, 2010.

1. dpsantacruce

dpsantacruce New Member

Nov 5, 2010
    I am selling my Channel Island The Strange longboard. I only surfed it around 6 times. I had a couple of small dings repaired on it at a local Santa Barbara shop. The dings were from moving and did not happen in the water. The measurements are: Length 9'4", Width 22 5/8, Thickness 2 3/4, Glassing 6x4 oz (top), 6 oz (bottom), Finish S.0. I paid around $950 for the board new from the local (CI) shop here in SB. I am asking $595 OBO for the board. I also have for sale (separately) an O'Neill wetsuit Epic II 3-2 size mens L/S and some O'Neill booties Mutant 3MM size 9. Wetsuit and booties only used twice. All the stuff for sale is located at my house in Santa Barbara (Goleta).

Thanks for looking!! Please let me know if you have any questions. Please see pics of board that I have attached below!!

!!!!SORRY BOARD HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  2. beliagreelm

beliagreelm New Member

Dec 30, 2010
    Channel Islands The "Strange" 4 Sale Lik

LOL, I was just about to say that. And thanks for the quick history lesson Jerseyboy.

3. 17ak

17ak New Member

Jan 8, 2013
    The Strange by Al Merrick

I was wondering why you were selling your board. Does it not fit you needs? Was there obvouis flaws? Did it bore you after a while. Because longboards tend to do that to people. They usually want shortboards in a couple of years.
    I am not interested in your specific board. I am looking for The Strange, but in a pink-ish red. Can you tell me where you bought your board so I can get an idea. I have beel looking for a dealer near my area but I cannot seem to find one. So I was wondering where you bought it and if you had any idea where I could get The Strange.
    Thank you!