Chest pains

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by patgeds22, Oct 8, 2014.

1. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    see "F" storm thread...

2. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    everybody calm down

[​IMG]

3. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    It's hard to be a happy person in Jerz. You state a good case for the same in Rhodey.

4. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Never had chest pains until I saw that Alana Blanchard thread. After that, I felt like Fred Sanford. "Elizabeth, I'm comin' to join you, Honey!!!"

5. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Yup, carefully, a few times. It's been kinda flat here lately, so I aint missed much. Y'all got some really nice incest events this summer. Maybe there's still time for one in the Gulf...

6. patgeds22

patgeds22 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    turns out it was strained tendons surrounding the chestbone. 6 weeks of rest

7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  8. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    i did that on a wipeout in capemay on a left - i hit the f00kin water so hard! IT DID TAKE SOME TIME TO GET RIGHT.

9. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Wish ya well, dude. Having bones movin in your chest area is kinda creepy. Still get a dull pain every few weeks or so, outa the blue, then it goes away. Maybe that's how it's gonna be from now on.

10. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Really, this is no place for medical advice! What happens to me come to find out was stress and diet retaliated. Turned out to be an ulcer in my esophagus caused by acid reflux. After an endoscopy it was found. Not debilitating but changed my habits. Hope your feeling better soon. Get it checked out!

11. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Some of you sound like weak wimps. "I fell off of my board, hit the water and got hurt...snif, snif, waaaah". Are you guys still being breastfed?? I have been surfing 50+ years now, including very big swells in some hairy areas....never got hurt.
    whiners.....

12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Stop drinking donq rum. BTW, that ulcer in your esophagus can someday mutate into cancer. You better be taking nexium or similar drug, dude! First stage is Barretts syndrome - did your GI doc tell you that?? If not, get another doc.

13. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    LOL

Yeah, I'm a lady part.

We have a few here with some war stories. Maybe more skate injuries than surf, though. Mine actually started at work breakin concrete out of a street. Surfin just broke it open a second time.

Consider yourself fortunate, Mr Barry, for stayin off the disabled list. Hope you ain't jinxed now.

:)

14. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Thanks Barrycuda,yes I am aware of this and yes I am on nexium. Sucks to know that we are not perfect as humans. There's a lot of things that can mutate into cancers. Just trying to give some insight and help a brother out that has concerns. Don't be scared. By the way stay out of the sun!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  15. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Usually thats a sign