Clownface is a boogie borter

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Madma, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Madma

Madma Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Intel has uncovered that clownface is a local southside boogie borter that only goes out on mushy days.

2. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    I dragged my di*k for years and regret it fully, except I miss SS so much now that the d*ck dragger is retired. I got good at it, not as good as Colin tho. That earl day I was bodyboarding, one of the last days I ever drug di*k.

I always surfed but i used to Drag the C*ck alot.

I've known Colin for 18 years I used to think it was cool to ride with him and Brian S because they were pro's. From a groms perspective it would be the equivalent of surfing with Jordy Smith or Mic Fanning. Colin was on his way to being the best bodyboarder in the world respectively. Looking back I now know he never had the balls to hold that title

Shout out to Brians big win a couple years ago, I see you out there reping the soft top and representing worcester county while pushing the Lincoln

I came in last place in a bodyboarding comp when I was 12

^^ the mushy days are great for surfing and offer up great bodyboard sections.

Never been a SS local, I'm OCMD. SS locals are nuts, there is something in the water that makes you wild

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017

3. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

4. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Old news bruh

[​IMG]

5. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    ^^^^^ I own that board 3 different times over the years! It's like a rocket ship, the fastest bodyboard ever! You can air that thing like an astronaut!

Kidde Roque is right, he called me out a long time ago.

6. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
  7. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    I was a boggie boarter when I first started too, at Marine St shorebreak in La Jolla. All we had was the Morey Boogie, the only game in town at that time.

Now they've got about a bazillion different Boggies, some with stringers, different lengths, stiffness etc.

So what made the Herlihy Clownface Model so fast and launchable?

8. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    it's Colin 100%, he told me he worked closely with bodyboard designers and that was the product returned. I'm over 200 pounds since 16 so it's the best performance prone board for big bodies. Even if you are small it's great, just get open cell foam for prone, and closed for DK.

I wish more people would ride that board in HI, it's truly the best bodyboard ever made!

It needs to get scaled down for small bodies using it prone ( 175 lb or under ), get it closed cells for prone. PM toobs, I'm sure they will oblige you

9. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    Dude you are so Colin

10. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    Dude brah; if you are calling me a step off bytch, thats you singing me bashing you in the face music!

11. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    lol settle down there midnight oil burner

12. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I think that guy Colin is your gay lover, and you bash him here, because he left you for a share cropper.....

13. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I think Barry might be onto something. I understand you dislike the guy, but I think there is more there to it!!

14. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    how much you weighing now, brah?

15. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    A share cropper? LOL...!!! WTF? Where'd you come up with that?

Barry, you're freak'n out there sometimes!

16. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    Barry was one of the extras in "The Grapes of Wrath" movie

17. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    clownface is sharkhunter and that's cool with me ;)

18. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    that video in the ski mask will go down in history as one of the funniest post eva!

19. Clownface

Jan 24, 2017
    220 to 230, but get this I'm a weight lifter who does sprints so I'm pretty fit. I'm a definite gym rat. No drugs tho all natural.

I can deadlift 325

20. The Screen Name Formerly Known As ABC123

The Screen Name Formerly Known As ABC123 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2013
    thats awful, especially if you are a gym rat. I weigh 165 and can deadlift 365.