Cruisin for a Bruisin...

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Merx, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
  2. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

"Woman among the waves"???
    I say she takes a beating before this year is out, and that, due solely to her attitude.
    Hope not, but, knowing how things go.......

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2018
    headhigh likes this.

3. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    For gods sake let a girl have a wave.

OTOH this skank sounds like a bitter man hating clambumper.

heaps of Meh and headhigh like this.
  4. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    You outted yourself as a homo for following the inertia.

5. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    entitlement syndrome. "we've waited" she says. lol

once a dude burned me twice. back to back. after much yelling i just camped on him, paddled where he paddled. followed him down the beach blocked him on everything he paddled for. was hoping he wanted to mix it up. god i wanted to punch him so bad. he didn't catch another wave. he had to just paddle in.

i would do the same thing to her.

6. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    I started reading the article and got about half way through. Here are my thoughts:

I don't give a fuck about her, her struggle to catch waves, that article, or the inertia. All involved can fuck themselves.

She reminds me of people I intentionally stuff for being annoying c***s in the lineup.

7. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    I hated that article. "We’ve waited in lineups that make us cry". Being a quiet laid back person, I have suffered much of the same things described as the reason it's ok to drop in. I still don't drop in. I get pissed, frustrated and imagine wringing the necks of everyone out there. I still don't drop in and I've never cried about it.

Zeroevol and Mr.Belmar like this.
  8. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    not even halfway in the article it reminded me of LeeTheStud's thread "i don't owe u", not the same but ya get the idea

9. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Check out this line from her website:

how can we envision and create sustainable lives in harmony with nature and human wellbeing to transform harmful patterns of over-consumption, environmental pollution and social exploitation?

How does dropping in and crying about it help anyone? Social exploitation? Sounds like she is exploiting her size and sex to avoid answering for bad behavior. She knows damn well who will run to her aid if she gets into something with someone who is rightfully angry she stuffed them, those male pattern bald people she holds in contempt.

La_Piedra likes this.
  10. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

One of those bald guys should butt bang her.

Sir_Ballyhoo likes this.
  11. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    B×cht arse b×cht I'd run her arse over and anally bang her with my surfbort. Cunt!

12. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    I thought it started with the thread with the guy wearing the assless chaps, but whatevs

13. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Wow, I can't believe I just read that load of crap.
    I want to start the YOU TOO?? movement.
    If you went through a divorce, signed over the house, joint account, pay child support and STILL get taken to court for more money on a yearly basis you may be a part of the YOU TOO movement.
    If you have paid child support for years only to find out through dna tests it's not yours but the courts still make you pay or jail, you may be part of the YOU TOO movement.(This is not my case but is a buddys, poor bastard was suicidal)
    If you take a women out for dinner, sit through mentally draining conversations about Weinstein, Trump, the evils of men, how women suffer, and PAY for that dinner (they never pick a cheap place, do they?) you may be a part of the YOU TOO?? movement.
    If you get lectured about objectifying womens appearances while they make fun of mens "pattern baldness" you are a part of the YOU TOO?? movement.
    And lastly, if you are in the lineup with a woman, pass on some waves so she can get some, then when you finally go she drops in sending you straight for the rock field and another ding you can't afford to fix, you are a part of the YOU TOO?? movement.
    I'm sure I missed a bunch but it's time to break out the checkbook and pay the ex.

smitty517 likes this.
  14. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    If you get lectured about objectifying womens appearances while they make fun of mens "pattern baldness" you are a part of the YOU TOO?? movement.

Haha, missed that. Perfect example of th pot calling the kettle black

15. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
    Stumbled onto it from this website. Someone tossed a link to it here for an A. Iron's article, probably Sigmund or Fungus...

It's a Halloween costume, pulled from some Montana girl's blog, "5 Of the Cheesiest Cowboy Costumes Ever Made". Next time I'm bored, I may torture all again. That thread still makes me laugh.

The chick painted a bullseye on her back...probably won't turn out well for her. Appears to be a liberal feminist...

heaps of Meh and La_Piedra like this.
  16. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    Why are people so dumb? All women jokes aside. I'm all for women being strong, independent, and equal to men. So on and so forth. But so many "feminists" really just trash the real meaning. Like this broad. You give women a bad name with your actions and words. I hate feminists. Not because I'm against it. But because every feminist is like this broad. The ones that act normal usually don't even call themselves feminists. There just women living their lives. It happens with alot of minorities as well. It's 2018. They're plenty of women surpassing men financially, in sports, in careers, everywhere. You didn't wait for crap.

Which reminds me. Some dude was walking around interviewing "feminists". He'd ask if women were for ending women's suffrage. You'd be amazed how many were all "HELL YEAH! FUCK SUFFRAGE". Then he'd tell them that suffrage means the right to vote. Flipping morons. And that illustrates my point about most feminists perfectly

The second article was a good one. I like that guy. He made me laugh.

17. La_Piedra

Oct 9, 2017
    They probably thought "suffrage" was having to wear a bra. I'd be suffering if I had to wear one of those contraptions too.

Something just doesn't add up with her story. I'd expect a pack of frothing young punks and Brazilians to cut off and squeeze some girl out of the peak, but a bunch of 50-somethings? Those are usually the guys that bust on others for punking the ladies.

I'll say it again: I love girl surfers and afford them every possible consideration. Never met a wave greedy chick, and I'll invite the ones that can surf over to the peak. Let a girl have a wave!!!

But girls like this one is gonna get stuffed every time

18. Merx

Merx Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2018
  19. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007

NOYA, but close.

20. jaklsurfs

jaklsurfs Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2015
    Id say give her some cheese to go along with that whine