Dead Forum

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Barry Cuda, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Well, after watching the lack of postings since the simods attacked everyone, banned everyone, etc, I perceive that very few members have any interest in having fun with this anymore--simods took the fun out of it. Such imbeciles.
    Anyways, why bother coming to SI anymore.
    Certainly not for weather forecast - highly in accurate.
    Certainly not for advertisements -highly boring.
    Certainly not for bannings--high brainless of simods.

So....why bother?

2. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    This is the best place on the internet to get free medical advise. That's why I come here.

3. AddieManderson

AddieManderson Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2017
  4. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    to b!tch about the lack of 'canes. by the way, gotta some heavy wind rolling thru this upcoming wknd. SOmething going down in the Gulf that's running up this way to the Carolinas? predicting chest hi n slightly bigger. prolly gonna be smoothed out in a couple more days, but nothing that i can see or know about. need that cane knowledge

5. Scaryshorepound

Scaryshorepound Member

Aug 20, 2017
    The only thing that is dead is barrys sense of humour.

6. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
  7. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Been wondering the same. Kinda hanging on by a thread here.

8. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    o barry

9. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014

o dsup

10. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    o

11. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    I think part of the issue is a bunch of guys not talking about surfing and not wanting to live with the future.. including myself.

12. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    I like chatting with you fellers, but I don't come around deez parts as much as I used to.

13. Scaryshorepound

Scaryshorepound Member

Aug 20, 2017
  14. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    1. Asian Boobies
    2. Who here has been surfing tread.
    3. Asian Boobies
    4. Asian Boobies
    5. Medical Advise
    6. Asian Boobies.

15. Manik

Manik Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2015
    Damn Barry, I agree with you. Putting on the muzzle makes the place less interesting, but I can still get a chuckle from some of the threads.

16. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    See ya surf ant...
    I'm hanging around, why I don't know. I wrote this place off numerous times but yet, I'm still here.
    I'm my head I believe by doing so I am fighting the good fight against censorship a the glory of freedom. I keep telling myself that.
    I always like Bettys posts but she is sick of us I feel.
    I like Seldomseen because he likes trouble but he gets banned every other week.
    I like Archy because he seems like the ultimate patriot although I may not agree with his agenda at times he's ok in my book.
    And there's a lot of good surfers with good information; straight forward that understand about the outside nonsense that makes us who we are and why we're all here.
    And Barry...is you what happens to me in 10 more years? I hope we are both here to find out.
    I don't want to leave any names out, everyone here fits like OJ's glove.
    One day us Surfers will RULE the world, It's happening already! Hang on y'all it only gets better.

17. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    that's what happens when u ban all the kool kids.5years ago,newjacks would be ripped to pieces,damn near suicidal from the hate lol,now u cant even say george bushes former vice without getting an infraction.

oh well,soon everyone will leave and chevorlet and the Russian brides will have to find a new site to sponsor

18. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    This is a lame azz good bye post. You can do better next time

19. WHITEPOWERSURFER

WHITEPOWERSURFER Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2017
    The manpons were not working good enough for the mods personal hygiene problems.

20. Wavestrom

Wavestrom Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2014
    I always hoped his good bye post would be his widow posting his quiver for sale. JK.

Although the better way to go would either be buried with your boards Egyptian style, ready for the next life, or pushed out to sea on a burning longboard, Viking style. Might need to get a Grain for that to work well though.