Dead Texan

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by kidde rocque, Aug 1, 2017.

1. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    Haha, good one dude. I love that movie.

2. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    My moms neighbor works the beach stand down there and he swears someone dug a big azz hole and the lady must have accidentally fallen in (perhaps OC paid him to say that). Either way, I predict an absurd over reaction by the city and they will force the beach patrol to (a) not allow anyone including 5yr olds to dig on the beach and (b) require them to inspect their street and fill in any holes before departure. #holelivesmatter

3. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    It's a tragedy.

Last year a motorcycle going 120 mph hit a jacked up F-350 and splattered, his head rolled down the street and they were cleaning pieces of him off of the roof of the candy kitchen.

A eight year old local girl drowned in the inlet 2 years ago

I watched a guy drown on The Cam at Inlet OC I watched the cam and saw a swimmer face down get hit by a wave, next day I heard a guy drowned at the inlet.

A guy got ran over this spring with a crowd of 100 watching.

I surfed with a guy who was knee boarding because he was paralyzed because he dove into the surf at 75th st OC.

We had 4 paralyzed people in the last month who dove inot shallow water.

Last year a little girl got ran over by a boat and died.

This place is so F-ed up

All the rapes in OCMD messed up but what is more messed up is local law enforcement refusal to investigate let alone prosecute. For a couple reasons because that would make local bars ( secrets ) legally liable in civil court. That would cost the city revenue in 4 ways, loss of tax dollars, local government officials families own these restaurants, this will make OC look bad and cost the city tourist dollars, and finally rape prosecutions and costly and politically negative.

Ocean city Beach patrol does more saves than the Northshore lifeguards.

4. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    I heard an interesting theory that actually kind of seems possible, and definately gruesome.

She was drunk as a skunk walking on the beach a 2 a.m.
    Falls into a hole that some kids had dug early in the evening and passes out.
    Beach cleaning tractor rolls by at 4 a.m. and covers her up.

5. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    i think its more than that

they hole would have to be super deep for it to collapse like that. more than like she was sh!tface and passed out before some dirtbag could bang her and he got pissed and covered her up.

2 days seems awfully short for the coroner to come back. i can certainly see the town official pressuring for a non-shady cause of death.

6. natkitchen

natkitchen Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Something smells fishy. The article says she separated from her parents. Kinda strange they wouldn't go look for her. Seems like they are leaving something out.

7. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    That fishy smell is..... her.

8. AddieManderson

AddieManderson Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2017
    plus Plano was an answer to my crossword this week... freakay.

9. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    lol

10. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    BS--Even IF the hole story is partially true if is was super deep like they said, why was her arm sticking out? the hole could only be so deep until it hit water and that would start it filling in so let's say 5 feet. Unimpaired anybody should be able to get out out of a hole that deep.