December issue of Surfing

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by gnargnar, Oct 19, 2011.

1. marknel83

marknel83 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    I just ordered mine it took a beating on my checking account. Im going to cross the ferry and try it out on some newjersey waves for a week when i get it if it will even fit in the hummer.

2. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Hahahahaha!

3. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    What about a wavejet stand up paddle board? I just saw a video of that if you can believe it!

4. CaptJAQ

CaptJAQ Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Never thought of that. Wonder if this falls into the PWC category? I think they are off the hook because they are electric.

5. bricktuckyjohn

bricktuckyjohn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Speaking of Surf mags and being sick i was like 5% ok with nike 6.0 and the ads and the recruitment of talent but when i seen those 3 special Nike words in a surf mag it def. made me feel sick..Just Do It...nah i would rather not

6. surfnut1018

surfnut1018 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2007
    So I completely agree that paddling out on a heavy day is what separates the men from the boys, and if you used this thing to paddle out on a regular basis I would definitely call you out on it, but you're telling me none of you would consider using something like this to pull into a nice steep wave you normally would need a jet ski for?

7. marknel83

marknel83 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    A. Everyone's first opinion is going to be influenced (in there subconscious) by what they think the next person would say. (what is cool) Not much thinking on there own.

B. Drop that bull****, open up your mind, and be comfortable with yourself.

C. I just got my first session on mine today. It was an incredible time.
    I can't believe there are still people out there paddling around like a goon.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2011
  8. ripturbo

ripturbo Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    truer words have never been spoken, dude laid a big ol greasy mud monkey right across surfings beautiful face