Did you ever experience this?

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by MY SAVIOR, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Ronnie Mund

Ronnie Mund Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Wayne, just so you know, Jesus H. Christ would not get an infraction. Unfuk yourself poser.

2. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Such a passive aggressive princess you are, waynetheinsaaaane. You should have a troll infarction award named after you, because you earned it.

Speaking of earning: do you have an actual job, as in a version of employment, or are you just in charge of dropping off/picking up your 8 kids at the busiest Florida intersections so they can panhandle with signs that say 'our daddy left us but we found hayzeus'.......? And then you count the chips at the end of each long hot day for those kids while you sit on your ass & watch Dr Phil?

3. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Really?

4. The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII

The Incorrigible Steel Burrito VII Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Wayne..... no direct personal beef... I have two honest quagmire questions for a devout Christian....

1. If you yourself woke up tomorrow and discovered that you were 7 months pregnant, immaculately. But the ultrasound revealed the baby was a terrorist. A true, bearded, turbaned out little dude. He is on a watch list, part of a sleeper cell, and he has cell phone in your man womb making calls and plans, etc. He is known. Do you get an abortion and go against gods will so that you can prevent future bombings and bring him to justice, or do you keep the baby, going with God's will but in doing so "letting the terrorists win"?

2. WhiteCastleDroptohisKnees takes a church hostage and boards the doors shut. He is planning on burning the church down and all of those inside it. He says that he will not burn the church down and kill the innocent orphans inside (it was orphan Thursday) if you agree to perform felatio on an elderly homeless Chinese guy and then swear on Christ's name that you will never surf again. Would you do it?

There is no hostility in my voice. I've never ragged on you before. One of my better friends is born again and I get him going with these questions all the time! Its just a friendly game.

5. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    There were infants on board that flight from Barcelona.

So I have a question for you insaaanearrogantwayne: did the people on board that Germanwings flight that cratered in the Alps just bet on the wrong horse? Pray to the wrong deity? Didn't quite give it their all on their knees last Sunday?

Or is there a mysterious 'greater plan that we are not privy to?'

What a crock of shiiiiite you propagate.

6. Gnarbutter

Gnarbutter Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2014
    Wayne, if there were unbaptized children (not by their own choice) on the plane that crashed, are they going to burn in hell?

Why do you indoctrinate your children instead of letting them decide for themselves when they have reached an appropriate age and have gained a reasonable amount of knowledge?

Why do you guys want people to burn in hell for all eternity? That doesn't seem like a very christian thing to do, if you ask me.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  7. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    If that guy gets Jesus tattooed like that on his back and chest then gets in the ocean and guts bit by a shark does that make sharks satans minions?:confused:

8. frost

frost Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    Well one thing I know is these ads come with very strict compliance guidelines and if infractions against them are found they are cancelled quickly ..usually no nudity risqué photos no language no weapons no drugs no discrimination etc etc etcso the family friendly thing may come from that..Google canceleld my ads because I had one pic of Michelle Rodriguez in a bikini said it was too provocative... Costs me an avg of 800-900$ a month of extra income...

9. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    What, Wayne got smacked with an infraction!?!? WWJD

10. Southern Comfort

Southern Comfort Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    You guys have some great questions. I really hope Wayne answeres them.

11. Valhallalla

Valhallalla Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    So, let me get this straight. If it's your thread we are limited only to the topic of that thread? But if it's somebody else's thread it's OK for you to come in and spam it with all your surf church crap? Typical religious zealot just full of hypocrisy.

12. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    QUOTE] get off the sidelines and speak life [/QUOTE]

oh alright; since you asked.

1) dropping out is a bad choice.
    2) teaching falsehood to children is immoral.
    3) cowardice and dis-respect of education is best kept behind closed doors.

13. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    I got an infraction for showing Alana Blanchards chest.
    What are your thoughts on evolution?

14. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Smoke DMT Wayne

I dare you Wayne. It will stop your preaching on here. It's safer than tylenol, and you will meet a superior intelligence. 15 minutes of your life total. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

15. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    These are true words. I wish more people would walk the walk with less preaching and more leading by example. Your posts are always uplifting capecodcdog. Wayne, maybe you could try to learn something today about practicing humility.

16. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    And now I am guilty of preaching. See! It's a slippery slope>

17. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    CDog's got it dialed in.

18. LazyE

LazyE Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Word!

19. ibc

ibc Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    This.

Be a light, not a grenade.

Be the example so folks wanna find out more.

Nobody likes a terrorist.

20. Southern Comfort

Southern Comfort Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Well said. Wayne is a Jesushadist.