Do You Like.....

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Guod, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Special Whale Glue

Special Whale Glue Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2011
    ...being poisoned against your will?

Did you know that a pea sized amount of toothpaste (the amount reccomended for a child) has the same amount of Fluoride as your average glass of tap water? The difference is your tap doesn't have a warning on it that instructs you to call poison control when you swallow it, and your toothpaste does.

Does guzzling a bottle of SPF 30 to protect your skin sound logical? If not, guzzling Fluoride to save .6 of one surface (5 surfaces per tooth), on one tooth is equally illogical.

Are you okay with having a lower IQ, ADD, Hypothyroidism, Arthritus, Alzheimers, Bone Cancer, Colon Cancer, and other yummy things that degrade your health?

This is a PSA on my part, and I'm well aware that my PSA's aren't warmly recieved. Oh well, I believe awareness is important, and I'm always open to learn new things to live healthier. I also wouldn't have a clear conscience if I kept this to myself.

Tin foil hat? I don't think so. Among countless other Scientists, Doctors, and Professors, Dr Arvid Carlsson is against Fluoridation of the public water supply. Dr Carlsson was awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine (slightly more prestigious than a Swellie) in the year 2000. http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/medicine/laureates/2000/

Sorry for the lack of humor, weirdness, banter, chicks, and waves.

[video=youtube_share;e3ARhMPVu-A]http://youtu.be/e3ARhMPVu-A[/video]

2. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    [video=youtube_share;sJaUvjrFIGY]http://youtu.be/sJaUvjrFIGY[/video]

3. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    [video=youtube_share;T4fSwZwO6hI]http://youtu.be/T4fSwZwO6hI[/video]

4. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    This is a long lecture by Dr Paul Connet (1:30). It has all of the peer reviewed research you need.

[video=youtube_share;pkuHo2xFJr0]http://youtu.be/pkuHo2xFJr0[/video]

5. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Haven't watched these yet but always wondered about this. Fluoride allegedly inhibits dmt production in the pineal gland also.

6. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Indeed, it does. The sh!tty thing is, we can adjust how we drink water, but showering is another story. The hot water opens your pores and we effectively absorb all the crap in the water that way too.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  7. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Operation: Calcification

Thanks for these Doug. I've realized over the years you have to once in a while...take a deep breath, present information like this to Help, get berated, called Crazy, a kook, conspiracy theorist, laughed at, and just slowly walk away knowing you Tried.
    I can promise you this though. You did reach Someone. That one person that doesn't respond...because they are now slowly digging for themselves. Just quietly looking for answers.
    Right on man.

8. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Good post Doug. Will view vids manana while wondering if I should have showered after gettting out of bed.

9. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Thanks for checking it out. Your liver filters out about 50% of the crud, but your skin, nada.

10. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    I'm so farked.....

11. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    No doubt, kpd73.

Hitler wasn't loading the water in concentration camps with Fluoride because he cared about Jewish people's teeth, that's for sure.

12. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    Me too. At least I know why my dog has Hypothyroidism now.

13. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Can I get in on that prescription?

14. Special Whale Glue

Oct 8, 2011
    This is about the Pineal Gland. Slater makes an appearance at 12:10.

[video=youtube_share;WY1tTgfxq9c]http://youtu.be/WY1tTgfxq9c[/video]

15. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    i do use much shampoo or toothpaste, i think they put bad **** in everything and im going to die some day its always good.

16. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Ive been on a crazy health kick since I can't smoke the reef, I wanna live til I can smoke again. been eating only veggies and meat. Also doing 2oz shot of wheatgrass every day. Going to gym and doing cardio every day for 1 month, down to 217 from 240 in that time. setting my sights on 200-210. but fuk now I cant brush my teeth, ho lee fuk. Ill check them vids out for now and Ill probably care until i'm high again in like 8 yrs. Thanks doug.

17. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    Bourbon is my only violation of this health bs.

18. Ronnie Mund

Ronnie Mund Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Good info, but since I have mild OCD and shower 3+ times per day, I am screwed.
    Doug, what are your thoughts on vaccinations?

19. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Great thread man...hannah that cracked me up. kpd, looking forward to that convo at the point.

Here's a kicker that just dawned on me...so one thing I've been doing is minimizing my consumption of single use plastics, which means that literally 99% of the water I drink is tap(I keep a cooled pitcher in da fridge)...but I guess the shower thing is gonna fark us anyway.

All the more reason to compensate for damage to the pineal gland with natural tryptamine supplementation?

20. Dragonborn

Dragonborn Member

Feb 8, 2014
    How long do you want to live anyway? :cool: