Does anyone else leak some lemonade warming up after a cold session

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by epictetus, Oct 2, 2017.

1. epictetus

epictetus Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2013
    Sometimes after a frosty session if my wetsuite was a little too thin and I get cold you know, down near my special area, when I change back into dry clothes and warm back up a bit my little guy leaks a little bit of lemonade seemingly uncontrollably.

Does this happen to anyone else or just me?

2. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007

3. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    hmmm sounds like a medical condition...

Thankfully we have a group of profession medical personal at swellinfo that could help you... or wait, did they all get kicked off the site?? idk..

but no, this has not happened to me

4. Toonces

Toonces Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2016
    I have to admit this happens to me frequently in winter. But that's just between us, ok?

5. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    where the heck are you, that the water is so cold your ding-a-ling doesn't work properly? I'm a good 2 months away from a true shrivel sesh.

6. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Put your diaper back on when exiting the cool water, your mother should know this. Lemonade....special area, oh boy...sounds like 1st. grade.

7. superbust

superbust Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2008
    just wait till you **** yourself, just a little

8. smitty517

smitty517 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Your ok so long as it aint chocolate milk

9. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    lol doesn't sound normal.

I think I'm the opposite of most people when it comes to pee.no matter what I do I cannot piss my pants,even if I tried,it just doesn't work.i think it all stems from when I was in jail as a teen.u have to go in the paddywagon to the courthouse,and be there all day,and id have to pee,il go to the toilet,pull my thing out and it just didn't work.i could never pee.same thing with probation officers lol.idk I cant pee with people around,il try,not trying to hide my pecker,it just doesn't work.i could literally drink a gallon of water and not piss for 8 hours,if theres people watching.i do know holding it in can lead to a uti

10. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Hey Cap! Happy to know that your not alone lol

11. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
  12. epictetus

epictetus Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2013
    I don't think it's a medical condition as everything else is normal as far as that stuff goes, pretty normal guy, have sex an average amount like 20-30 times a week, only drink watermelon juice never unhealthy stuff like water (water overdose is #1 killer of surfers), although I guess this really only started a few years ago as my old age began to set in.

13. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    LOL! This reminds me of when I went with my then girlfriend to visit her grandparents in Florida, back when I was only 20. The same girl who I mentioned in the Tom Petty thread, and leaving me heartbroken (It's weird that she's come up two threads in a row). I had to pee really bad one evening, and I felt weird about pissing there because it felt like the bathroom was literally in the living room. I have the same thing you have, can't piss while others are watching. I don't know why? I held it in all night, still couldn't do it in the morning. I remember I took a shower that morning and had to piss in there. I usually don't do that, but I had to do it. I seemed to ease in and be able to piss semi-normally over the next 2 weeks that I was there.

I prefer not going in my suite, unless I HAVE to. If I'm only out there for 3 hours, it's usually no big deal. Another reason why I prefer trunking it to wearing any kind of suite. More convenient for pissing.

14. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Ask Barry about this, I think he is pretty old

15. LI Waterman

LI Waterman Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2012
    hahahaha classic!

16. eatswell

eatswell Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    If you guys have lemonade colored piss, you probably ain't staying hydrated enough tho.

17. Z

Z Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2012
    :cool::cool:

18. arthurdigbysellers

arthurdigbysellers Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2017
    Multiple sex partners?

19. Son Bather Bob

Son Bather Bob Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2014
    Chlamydia
    Also called: chlamydia bacteria infection
    ABOUT
    SYMPTOMS
    TREATMENTS
    Requires a medical diagnosis
    Many who have chlamydia don't develop symptoms, but they can still infect others through sexual contact. Symptoms may include genital pain and discharge from the vagina or *****.
    Can have no symptoms, but people may experience:
    Pain areas: in the eyes, lower abdomen, pelvis, testicle, or vagina
    Pain circumstances: can occur during sexual intercourse or during urination
    Groin: abnormal vaginal discharge, discharge from *****, or vaginal bleeding
    Also common: eye discharge or spotting

20. arthurdigbysellers

arthurdigbysellers Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2017