Does somebody wanna get into a fight

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by S-T-R-E-T-C-H, Sep 21, 2012.

1. wave1rider65

wave1rider65 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009

2. stoked20

stoked20 Member

Sep 21, 2012
    yea yer def not guna come around here and demand anything, were always peaceful and ripping harder than ever on the right coast, people like u is why i get "agro"......with tht attitude u got u wont even make it to the lineup, or even outta the airport. kook

3. stoked20

stoked20 Member

Sep 21, 2012
    you need to get laid an a script of xanax, quit takin ur anger out on swellinfo bra, if u want drama and to start a fight get on facebook

4. S-T-R-E-T-C-H

S-T-R-E-T-C-H Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2011
    This was a big joke on all of yall. I just wanted to see who came outta the wood work. Fe fi fo fum get ready mother****ers cuz here i come

5. whateverKook

whateverKook New Member

Sep 21, 2012
    come to smyrna so i can punch you in the face, then punch your fins off

come to smyrna so i can punch you in the face, then punch your fins off

6. rcarter

rcarter Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    What:confused: Punch his fins off! That's core as hell!

7. skimdog

skimdog Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2012
    ohhh man its like high school. " Ill kill you dude! "

8. S-T-R-E-T-C-H

Mar 25, 2011
    Dude by now ppl shld kno its easy to get a rise out of swellinfo so thats what ima do. Goin about tryin to b friendly n find friends dont work so ima just act crazy as hell wiping my own **** all over my body n paddling up to everyone tryin to get a hug. I seriously doubt whateverkook wld touch anybody or anything covered n ****. But dont worry after i crawl outta the woods from my hippie trance smyrna will b the first beach i go crazy on. N what r the cops gonna do. Ims b coveredin poo

9. Stayabovetheweather

Stayabovetheweather Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
    @stretch ... i hope you dont get any waves ... you sound ridiculous ... go back to nebraska or where ever you live ..

10. GhOstFaCe

GhOstFaCe Member

Jul 24, 2012
  11. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011

You're the man!

Hit me up if you're down WB way. We'll out paddle all the kooks littering the impact zone and listen to them as they whine to their mommies! I'll have some sandpaper handy so we can sharpen our fins--the leash around the neck is a good start, but just not really entertaining without some sangre pooling on the sand.

We can go find Idsmashh and rule the peak next to the one he's surfing and listen to him complain about how it's our fault he didn't catch any waves. Hell, I'll put a Wavejet on the Mastercard and we can really have some good times!

On a serious note S-T-R-E-T-C-H (man that's a pain in the ass to type), I think we surfed around eachother at Wilderness a couple weeks ago for the Lesley swell. I was either on a Coil or a Sub-Scorcher depending on the day. I had an epic week down there.

12. weathermaang

weathermaang Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2012
    Interesting post:

"F*ck all of you a**holes! I will f*cking murder all of you and take your waves!"
    then..
    "who wants to share some good vibes with me?"

...Is basically how this reads..

Kids these days spend way too much time killing each other in video games and are totally clueless when it comes to social interaction...

Very sad.

13. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Some people are so boring and jaded that they couldn't tell a joke if they tripped over it and splatted face down in the rest of it.

14. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Brilliant! Reminds me of the lobstermen I used to work with who'd put razorblades in the buoy lines of their lobster cars.

15. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    you sound like someone who spends too much time on these forums.maybe its just me,but i rarely have any problems out surfing.guys only act tough on the internet.when your at the beach surfing with cool locals,the kooks are on these forums talkin shyt.nobody ever gave me a problem and i surf from montauk to lbi.everyone is usually cool.i started going to the beach to check out the chicks.like thats what everyones really after.retards getting drunk at parties in hopes of getting laid only to end up in the drunk tank.surfings cool and everything,but i like twat better..i missed a lot of good swells over the years,but its definitly worth it.i still surf in the winter,but the best is the summer.i like girls more than waves so i guess that makes me a loser..one day u kiddies will fall in love and have your heart broken years down the line.thats why i started surfing.it was the only thing that helped,only to get out the water and back to the real world and be miserable...point is,do something because u love it.nobody cares how good u surf,atleast not me.i dont care if your taj burrow or a 40 yr old on whitewater...cant we all just get along?!

16. SoDelLocal

SoDelLocal Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2010
    uhhhhhh huh?

17. oipaul

oipaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
    wavejets are weak, you need to lay down the serious money:
    http://www.justluxe.com/lifestyle/leisure/feature-1828137.php

18. respecttheocean

respecttheocean Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2008
    Everyone just grab a smile and some smoked gouda cheese....Come to WB, we could always use some clean up...Winter is around the corner though, that usually does the job as well....

19. S-T-R-E-T-C-H

Mar 25, 2011
    Thanks to the people who have n iq n can recognize a joke when its slapping u in the face. N yea man i was camping at wildo for that swell. It was sick. N erock. If ur talkin bout wilmington thats where my fam is so well def get up n shred. Pm me so we can figure a day to shred cuz ill b bouncing around from obx to florida if everything goes as planned.

N for the others. Im from cali live n pr and dont even own a gaming console. Have the days of humor gone out the window or is mcdonalds putn more msg n the food. N i never said fick anybody. I actually said everybody has my respect already cuz east coast is where i grew up. Ur wasting time on here too so do ur part n read n see that the joke is on u. Predictably predictable

20. littlerhody

littlerhody Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2009

your so worked up about surfing around OBX ad florida. It looks like its gonna be flat anyways. haha settle down. since east coast is "your home" you realize the waves dont just happen all the time like hawaii