Drop Off

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by whalejiz, Nov 26, 2018.

1. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    I liked stank man. Me and him got into it about somthing dumb and he was being pretty aggro and douchey. But he PMd me saying somthing to the effect of "I'm sorry, got to keep the forum entertaining though". It made me laugh and realize he's not the bad guy i thought. After that i never took any thing negative he said too seriously

2. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Yeah Stank's the s**t man

seldom seen likes this.

3. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    He's a good man and a propre pirate.

SCOB3YVILLE and Yankkee like this.
  4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Speaking of, where is o Barry?

Notaseal likes this.
  5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Right here....just got back from PR last night. 2 days good surf, one day small surf, 2 days flat--the usual fare.
    But, met with old friends and a few new so trip was nice despite 2 days surf-in-absentia.
    Now, back to annoying moronic jackass pseudo-surfers on SI.

6. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Glad you had a good trip, forgot you were going. Back to our regular scheduled programming!

MrBigglesworth likes this.
  7. ShottDotCom

ShottDotCom New Member

Feb 6, 2019
    Webbed gloves and Steve83. 7/6 suites off the coast of The Vineyard. WaveJet. Skimmas in Delaware/white rash guards. Break meetups. Bench offs. MATT JOHNSON. 3-D printing everything. Randy Rarick. abandonners. Surfing as a sport. Getting pinned. Spit hoods. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that”. swellinfo surf story. tropical incest. Swelluminati. RIsurfer/livesurffish adolescent bromance. MichaelJR’s gun rack. 14ft kindling. CBC Sushi 5’8. jackrichard poetry. Juliaep queen of the windchoppe. Hype trains. Volcom house parties. Ryan McCall’s emotional instability. SIMOD666. MY SAVIOR. Civil war. MakeItStop-13. Body Glove. BubonicPhonics. wahines. Slashdog.

Zippy was the one who said closeouts don’t exist, not zach619.

Can’t believe I never saw that sharthuffer YouTube. I do remember Chuck’s “fvck you, Yankee!” vine.

jerseyplayaforeva talked about the iPhone 6 like it was the wave of the future. Now we’ve got the iPhone 10, so does he have the 12?

The comic genius created from the minimum of IQ on this forumme is outstanding.

SCOB3YVILLE likes this.
  8. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    How’z It?

9. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    A+. Excelsior.

SCOB3YVILLE likes this.
  10. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Oh the mammories.
    We’re still gonna need some pictures of your wife.

And at least give us a hint to your previous alias.

MrBigglesworth and metard like this.
  11. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    I am pretty sure of who it is with my response above but he hasn’t confirmed or denied...

SCOB3YVILLE likes this.
  12. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Emazz? Paging Spicoli, Hello Emass! Are you there dudebrah?

nopantsLance likes this.
  13. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Closeouts don’t exist if your a fast enough surfer to beat them or pull a big move during the shut down. Did you ever see slater get closed out on? Bam bitches!!!!

sigmund and antoine like this.