Dumbass Surfs a Turtle

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by PA_KOOK, Nov 2, 2016.

1. PA_KOOK

PA_KOOK Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2016
  2. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012

3. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    The world is not a perfect place full of like minded people. Not saying it's not cruel but we all do stupid things and hopefully we all learn and become better people.

4. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    Turtle emoji
    two guys, one turtle
    Mt Dew or Schweppes?
    Nike- Just Do It?
    Sand reconne
    surfers?

5. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    This is a perfect reply, they are total idiots. But who among us have not done things that a moment after we regretted? Imagine thise moments caught in a picture? These guys will some day come across that picture and cringe at their own stupidity. God knows the havoc I wreaked on the local wildlife with my bb gun as a kid, but god also knows the lifetime of private repentance as I nursed animals back to health, helped turtles cross roads and a filled my house with strays. Show disgust but dont be too hard on the idiocy of youth.

6. backside hack

backside hack Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2012
    Turtle: Laughing. C'mon muthafukers jump on!!
    Surfers: Brah...sick ride!
    Professional offended class: I'm so offended. These guys should be killed. OMG that poor turtle. Humans are the worst. I'm so thoughtful. I am smart an worldly. Hillary 2016.

Not condoning the surfing but people need to settle down. Unless of course you're a liberal and you can't.

7. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    i agree with zippy on this one. bet those dudes are pretty fk drunk.

8. stinkbug

stinkbug Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2010
    looks like it might be dead already. Either way, real lame.
    Pull that in Hawaii and you'd likely get pummeled.

9. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Ok, which one of yous took austinne for his first surfe?

10. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Plus 10

11. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Young, drunk, and stupid. Who hasn't been there?
    That's not an excuse. The turtle does appear to be dead.
    If there had been all the social media in the 70s as there is now, I'd still be in hiding.

12. CBSCREWBY

CBSCREWBY Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
    I'm with ya XX. Occasionally a scanned picture of me shows up on someone's face book account or is emailed to me. So far my friends and acquaintances have been kind. But... being in a punk band with art and photography majors... there are photos out there that will never let me run for public office...:rolleyes:

13. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016

LOL...never had a FB account...

That is an extremely poor write-up provided by Mr. Antrobus, as well as "idiotic" statements having been made by Mr. Beatty of RSPCA; neither of them provided information about the turtles, so they must not have a care. I spent roughly 30 days at a wildlife preserve earlier this year while taking photos of eaglets and ran up on three massive snapping turtles underwater. What first appeared to be a fight to the death was nothing more than mating, and so I began to take my photos, when the third massive turtle came up out of the water and physically removed one turtle from the other. It took quite a while for it to separate the two, but what incredible power as they all slowly rolled in the water.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  14. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I'm ok with assault charges if I ever stumble into such behaviour.

15. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Mating turtles?

16. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    Flo, come on, don't be a snarky khunt about a topic like this. Animal abuse, of any kind. But if I ran into the fockers that did that to the turtle their heads would be held under for a while.

17. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    ohhhh, grow a sense of humor, 'tis healthy for you. It would be best for you to simply educate those people with facts, not fists.

18. seldom seen

Aug 21, 2012
    I don't joke about turtles Flo, or wolves, but other than that my sense of humour is robust.

Hey, prease excuse my naked lady posts...I'm not a misogynist at all.

19. SloFlo

SloFlo Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2016
    Haven't seen your naked lady posts...not too interested in naked ladies...

No, I am the biggest animal lover and have handled many rescues due to uneducated people, so I completely understand, but don't go all crazy PETA-like on someone for it.

20. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Do you also respek womens? Does nobody love the womens more then yous?

A$$clown