Eagles Fans

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by fungus, Feb 4, 2018.

1. billdrit

billdrit Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2017
    and not just football - in the summer, when Phillies' baseball games get rained out, fans go down to the airport to boo bad landings...

2. throwing buckets

throwing buckets Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2017
    Let me virtue signal a bit here.

I didn't watch one iota of the game. Watched the pipe pro and then 30 for 30 with Ric Flair. AND....I'm probably the best football player (past) on this forum, not some skinny jeans wearing hipster fake azz wussie.

3. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Great game, and a happy ending for me!

cepriano likes this.
  4. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Did you play college ball? What position did you play?

cepriano likes this.
  5. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Not a big FB fan but enjoyed the game and pulled $80 from the super bowl pool!!!! My girl said awww Tom Brady looks sad...I busted out laughing.

6. throwing buckets

throwing buckets Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2017
    No.

RB, LB, CB, WR, Punt/Kick Returner

7. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Ankle grabber???

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2018
    cepriano and nopantsLance like this.
  8. SJKC

SJKC Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2014
    It's really just a self fulfilling prophecy. The vast vast majority of Philly fans are normal, reasonable individuals. However, like most urban areas, there are groups of individuals that like having a bad reputation so when given a national platform, they like to perpetuate the tired old story lines for the same lazy journalists that need to fill a couple pages. Most of the serious vandalism the took place last night happened well after most people had gone to bed. It's not so different from hurricane looting in the South.

9. Bukake

Bukake Member

Feb 14, 2016
    lolz

10. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Great game, no happy ending ending for me, still flaccid.

11. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    My team (the Jags) got hosed against New England.

I was rooting for the Eagles yesterday

12. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    From Fox News:
    What started on the streets of Philadelphia as a joyous celebration of the Eagles' first Super Bowl championship Sunday night, quickly turned rowdy and destructive as night gave way to morning.
    Rowdy fans could also be seen looting and trashing a Sunoco gas station, with some yelling "everything is free!"
    At least one car was seen ablaze in an online video.
    Three people fell to the ground from light poles and lost consciousness, while other fans were seen in an online video leaping off a hotel entrance's awning.
    In another particularly vile moment of celebration, an Eagles fan could be seen eating horse manure off a street as a crowd of people gathered around him to cheer him on and film the spectacle on their phones.
    "We wouldn't miss this," one Eagles fan said. "It's a once-in-a-lifetime experience."

13. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    philly fans may be bad but nothing compares to montreal with hockey lol.they don't riot,they take over the damn city!!

plus fans are usually a bunch of fat lazy drunks looking to start fights its kind of biased to judge a team based on a few idiots who root for them.that goes for the giants,patriots,broncos and whoever else.

even the nj devils,ny rangers fans were getting beat and robbed leaving the prudential center

LBCrew likes this.
  14. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
  15. Iggy

Iggy Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2014
    Got to wonder what the Eagles fans would have done to their city had they lost.

16. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    At least eagle fans dont make excuses. They sucked for years and just accepted it. Now patriot fans on the other hand. All iv heard since the game is excuses. You lost. Get over it. You can't win them all. Plus i hate tom Brady. He's good and all, but not the greatest of all time like many believe. It is a team sport after all. I don't care about his Superbowl rings. Means nothing when you got a whole team playing with you.

Slater on the other hand. He's older, looks a whole hell of a lot healthier (Brady looks like a heroin addict), and got those 11 titles solo. That is greatest of all time. Brady is damn good, but also has a damn good team and coach backing him

17. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    Today in Philly, there are two million people standing outside in the cold for the parade. Some people have been at the Art Museum (where the parade ceremony is) since 3 AM. Two of my sons are down there. Budweiser is giving out over 87,000 free cans of Bud Light along the parade route. You can watch the parade at www.nbcphiladelphia.com. No rioting or destruction, just a sea of happy, frozen faces.
    Meanwhile, I will shortly be balls deep in frozen mud trying to find a break in an old underground T1 line. I told them it would be more cost effective to replace with fiber but nooo, they have to be cheapskates and make me freeze my azz off on the day of the friggin parade.

18. foamieswithmyhomies

foamieswithmyhomies Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    Enjoy it you filthy savages. I went to school in Philly and will always have a soft spot for that city. It's got character out the wazoo, something most places lack. It's certainly not sterile and bland...

19. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Yeah but at least you surfed