east coast swell

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by surfincrazy33, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. surfincrazy33

surfincrazy33 Member

Jun 13, 2009
    so im going up to masonburrow for this hurricane. u think i should just go big and go on thursday or go on friday and hope the swell doesnt die out.

2. wedge1

wedge1 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2007
    please don't name drop...i know its not a secret anymore but if you can't even spell it correctly why write it at all, anyway it should be fun friday, thurs. might be a little windy- good luck

3. slide4fun

slide4fun Active Member

Sep 10, 2009
    it'll be victory at sea

4. Claude Robichaux

Claude Robichaux Member

Aug 31, 2010
    just judging by your post, you probably won't even get there. Which is the best scenario, so people don't have to pull your dumbass out. You'll be crushed. Try MB or Pawley's Island.

5. surfincrazy33

surfincrazy33 Member

Jun 13, 2009
    judging by your comment your a complete ****ing ****. I was asking a simple question and yes I will make it out their and probably be one of the first ones out. So you can have fun in mb while I'm having myfun. Later douchebag:D

6. wbluke

wbluke Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    You are a kook. Learn to spell and learn to surf.

7. thorogood32

thorogood32 New Member

Jun 9, 2007
    keep it civil

I am amazed at how quickly surfers will correct another surfer's spelling errors. If you decide to do this, at least make sure that your sentences are not littered with comma splices and other grammatical errors.
    Have fun out there and keep it safe!

8. WBLoafer

WBLoafer Well-Known Member

May 1, 2008
    What does the 33 in your screen name represent - your IQ? Anyone dropping names on this site should start their own kook blog and keep their kook questions between all their kook mates. If the moderator is going to edit remotely offensive material then break names should be edited as well. Especially if the kook talking about the break can't even spell it correctly. I could go on, but my head is going to explode if I do...:mad:

9. wedge1

wedge1 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2007
    thorogood, what are you my english teacher? eat a d**k and stay in sc.

10. whitewater

whitewater Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    good for you! maybe you'll get to meet a bull shark or two.

leev the manz spelling uhloan, huked on fonix werkt fer him.

11. surfmb70

surfmb70 Member

Sep 6, 2008
    Eat c*ck as**ole and go surf the gulf

12. BookemDanno

BookemDanno Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Fight

Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight. Fite. Ooops. Fight. Fight. Fight. Fight. :eek:

13. Claude Robichaux

Claude Robichaux Member

Aug 31, 2010
    Busted. Having 'mb' in your name makes you instantly recognizable as a kook.
    Best thing for you is to stay there in mb, catch your waist high slop and brag to your friends over burgers at the nascar museum about how you were killing it.

The NC govt. should build a border fence at Calabash so kooks like you can't come into
    our state.

If NJ is the armpit of the north, SC is the butthole of the south.

14. wedge1

wedge1 Well-Known Member

May 7, 2007
    I was going to post a long angry reply:rolleyes:, but 'shutup' just expressed my views with two comments. Haha well said.

15. Bronze Whaler

Bronze Whaler Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Please go on...

16. WBLoafer

May 1, 2008
    I am better now...I went over to MSW and checked out some New Smyrna pics and I feel so much better...really...:D

17. matthew.walker

matthew.walker New Member

Sep 1, 2010
    hope everyone has fun and remains safe

it's so easy to get worked up and anxious about the pending swell. Hope everyone enjoys the break that they decide on, and above all.. don't be stupid. Know your limits and be safe brothers.

see you in the lineup.

-Matthew

18. SurfClimbRun

SurfClimbRun Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Is anything productive or fun coming from this thread?

Anyways...I am starting to regret buying a plane ticket to TN to climb this weekend, I would have at least been able to catch the back end of that swell...Maybe Mrs. F or Mr. G will bring something nice for me next weekend.

19. inputoutput

inputoutput New Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Fighting on the Internet

It's like being in the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded. :D

20. WBLoafer

May 1, 2008
    Douche Bag...I win!

derrrrrrrrrrr:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.