Emass: Most Prolific Poster?

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by ClemsonSurf, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Haha FRESHMAN SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mila Jojovich: soooo hottt! want to touch the wahine!!!!!!

Less living the dream and more setting the standard, bru!

2. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    haha... "I'm not a douche! It has to be everyone else. Right mommy?"

3. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    yeah im going to bring a bunch of guidos to emass line up and also take a dump in his Toyota prius.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2013
  4. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Ho brah, there's plenty of room here in the EMass lineups so even if we let you clowns takeoff there would still be room for us.

What's "taking a dumb"?? Please explain, as it sounds like something you're experienced in based on the sounds of it. Autocorrect and non-drafted spelling errors aside, yours are very habitual indicating illiteracy. Also a word to the wise, when you gear up to throw a jab, you best have shadow boxed and repped that jab many times so it's clean and powerful when you go to land it in the fight. Your sad excuse for skills are sloppy and that's why you get owned in the first minute and tap out or get TKO'd via referee stoppage.

No Prius in my fleet, brah. I'd drive over your Kia (or tandem moped bound for Aspen) in one of the whips and outrun it in 2nd gear in the other. I'll spare you the firing back with an NJshred "look at my modded hot rod" and inform you that the two whips in question are from the early 2000s and late 90's, respectively, and are paid off, well-maintained (by me) vehicles.

BTW...you tapped out in the cage in the first round last night brah. You don't get another title shot. You're holding up frozen tubesteaks to help recede the swelling from your virtual raccoon eyes while you also nurse the verbal shoulder joint of that I ripped apart. Go home. Are you too good for your home?

Here we go with another failure of a one-liner that airballs from layup distance courtesy of yet another member of the prestigious DENSA. I guess we should all have the courtesy to let lad with the self-control disorder blurt out random word salad and flashbacks from the early stages from when he once was a child. He still is, but he once was too.

5. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    This is getting fu*king retarded. Not even "non-surfing" related. Emass please let this thread die.

6. dlrouen

dlrouen Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    Whoa dude, why am I on this list? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never ripped on you. One time you took a post as a "jab," but I immediately clarified and even suggested a book for you to read. Other than that, we had a nice conversation in the NFL thread about this upcoming season.

Earlier in this thread, you asked Peajay if his post was "making this forum a better place." Now, I ask you the same question.

7. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    im sorry dump, and i mean woo a kai i just **** my pants...buy american at least or man up and buy a honda? im just testing your keyboard endurance and it seems you never quit and never will so who am i to kill weird fetish for kias/ mopeds and imaginary fights? carry on

8. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    You're my buoy, blue. I didn't start it nor have I proliferated the stupidity of it at times, although I have to comment in a thread about me simply for comic value.

9. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Let's take a look:

From 7/22
    From 7/18
    From 7/18
    Yes, you tried to qualify your last one as non-aggro and I invited that apology by my initial response to it which was laid back and comical and not firing back at you. Yes, you did drop comedy with the book suggestion and I do like the quality of some of your other posts I see.

You've got to recognize the onslaught that's continuous by these beta haters that are easy to knock out and diffuse, yet always having me in pest control mode. Your latest one was fairly outright and must have stuck in my mind. That and the fact that I've yet to go out of my way to seek you out and send any fire in your direction that can be construed to have any personal connotation.

Am I making the board a better place? I'll be conservative and repeat my statement prior that I've at least got a neutral karmic offering to the board. I was enthusiastic today to offer my thoughts to a motivated entrepreneur who asked us for help and I took quite a bit of time offering things I'm quite experienced in for a long time, expecting nothing in return. Not the first time I've done that here.

My Pops uses more adages than I do words and he always says "you catch more flies with honey than vinegar". I don't throw unsolicited acidic or abrasive posts the way of others as many on here do, and only fire back to defend or refute needless attacks on me by the beta haters. You get what you give with me. Take out the self-defense posts that I have to make and you're left with an abundance of posts beaming with stoke, compliments and thanks to others, thought-provoking questions to the experts here that others can benefit from seeing answers to, keeping things light with various on and off-topic comedy, and helping others when I'm fit to do so.

Seldom seen is sick of having to read through this bickering that I do not invite and try to deter. Many others are sick of it too I'm sure. I'm sick of it but will keep refuting it if it comes my way unsolicited. Then there are quite a few fans of drama here who must frequently watch Springer and The View who really like starting crap and even threads with polls that attack members. When's the last time a thread got deleted on here by the admins, and deleted fairly quick? Ok, then. And how loose and liberal is the banter on here? Quite extensively. There are many threads that could be deleted if the admins and denizens were more sensitive, which I'm glad they're not. But look at what happened this morning, and then tell me what's making this board better or worse, at least according to those who created it for us and keep it going as a free service (aka GIFT) to us.

Enough of making efforts to communicate clearly to what seems to fall on deaf ears. I'm hitting the break now for 1-2 footers that hopefully have enough punch to get any speed at all DTL so I can continue working on getting back into the wave. Here's to many of the rest of you finding some stoke in the water tonight or in the AM.

10. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    I've skimmed the last few pages and I have a couple questions:

-Why all these MMA(ss grab) talk and references?

-What's up with this "beta" trip?

11. dlrouen

dlrouen Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    You got me dude.

Yes, I posted "Who the **** is EmassSpicoli?" in the "Emass: Most Prolific Poster" thread. Do you not find any dry humor in that? If not, you need to go drink a beer or something. Even so, that statement isn't really ripping you at all.

Yes, I said "Says the 31 year old grom," but you're missing the last half of my post. Don't worry dude, I actually took the time to find that post for you:
    I posted this after you said this:
    The guy from Maine said this:
    Just like a dude who just cut you off, I said I was sorry. My post was the first thing that popped in my head after this innocent dude from Maine made a small post on the "help with frontside air reverse air thread." I haven't seen him post since. I don't blame him after your bull**** post, which is somewhat why I even posted that to begin with. I felt bad for the new dude who has only posted 9 times.

Last, but not least, is the "lesson" post. Yes, I told you that PJB would give you a lesson on how to use a leash. This was after you said this:
    Who the **** even says **** like this. That is all.

I'm sorry to everyone on here that had to read this. If you did read this, go out and have a beer on me. You deserve it!

12. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    dlrouen - I think someone said they had many kegs of beer covered for Clemmy's Thanksgiving in a few months so a keg can be sponsored for this thread in particular. If there are those that RSVP that they can't make it, we will pour out 40oz for them. Should take care of it.

'Learn you good' is an old geezer/hick thing to say. You should know by now I and others on here speak in several characters at times.

As for the ME guy, c'mon, the hazing/initiation/ball breaking that occurs is intense. I know that and you know that. He opened the can of worms and my response was fairly factual if you've ever driven on Route 95 behind a Maine plate. He knows that too. If that drove him away then he wouldn't have lasted through another response from any one of a number of nutballs here.

The beer thing should smooth over a lot though. We should probably keep kegs on tap 24/7 here just in case.

13. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Happy to answer Erock.

SUP is a huge MMA fan and we've had dialogue on threads and PM for a few weeks now since the Silva fight as he knew I was into training. There ends up being quite a few guys on here who've trained in a MA or two or follow the sport, and those guys have jumped in the discussion. That includes WC Swami who apparently has reached a multi-disciplinary enlightenment not limited to surfing.

Beta, well that's a loaded question. I know it's the second letter of the Greek alphabet and although some may beg to differ after trying to translate/read some of my posts, I don't speak Greek. It's also a term used in finance as I've heard my Econ buds say it, so Shredz 'R' Us can take the handoff and inform us of that usage. A friend from grad school did UG at Cal-Berkeley and told tales of sacking Chamberlain-type numbers out of Beta Lounge which must be a watering hole there. It was the name of a hurricane a few years back, letter B must mean it was second in the season but no one seemed to mentio it in the memorable cane thread so swell must've sucked. You more veteran cats likely recall Beta as being the short-lived predecessor to VHS, and if anyone has Big Wednesday on Betamax I'll trade you one of my two copies of Full Metal Jacket (also on Beta) plus a Beta to be named lata. The rock climbing sect of SI can tell us what it means in that sport since I know it's something, but that may invite the next undercard of SI Fight Night at the Break and possibly a main event. My triple X, or Vin Diesel as I now refer to her as (three ex-gf's ago) was fairly obsessed with the Twilight books and would try to talk to me about the characters in the books, some of who "went beta" til I would put her on mute. Our resident Twilight Saga savants Pee Wee Herman (nynj) can come out of the bullpen to expound on that.

For my usage of beta, it's a simple evolutionary reference to a male's inferior rank in social order marked by displays of subordinate or submissive behavior polar opposite to that of a dominant alpha male. The beta male will avoid solo confrontation and only incite a battle when flanked by an entourage of his buoys. He will back down when the alpha stands his ground. Though they will occasionally challenge an alpha, the beta will quickly defer to the alpha when their pragmatism and instinct takes over.

Alphas are leaders, betas are followers. Human alpha males stand tall with shoulders back and make sustained eye contact. Beta males stand slumped, act meek, and quickly surrender after trash-talking on message forums once they see they picked a losing battle. In dog fighting, and I don't condone this and only know it because it's referred to in the jiu jitsu community, an alpha dog will fight to the death, as dog fights are like MMA fights and decided either by death of one opponent (KO in MMA) or resignation (tap out). A dog fight has rounds and at the start of each, a dog will "scratch" (scrape it's paw against the ground) to signal they're ready to go again. If a dog doesn't scratch, that's a declaration that they surrender and are the beta.

Omega is the lowest rank of all in social order and we see some of that here too. Good thing we've got some alpha dogs in the group!!!

14. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    What happened to the poll on this troll?

15. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    It got taken down pretty quick. I think it was because rcarter the OP started talking about knifing me or something. Threats of shanking seem to be in style these days on SI after waterbaby started the trend. Either that or the admins swiftly caught a counter-post made by rcarter hinting towards him offing himself after he posted about having serious regrets for starting the whole poll and thread and me not being too bad of a guy. Sounds like rcarter had a really, really bad morning and I hope the rest of his day got a lot better. It seemed pretty bad to start!!

I was kinda pissed because two of my best posts ever were put up right before the admins took the thread down. They weren't even aggro, they were cheering you guys on!!! Plus, it's fun to see you birds scream and shout and let it all out when you think you've got an outlet to from banding together.

yankme, brah, you need to (for your own good, not mine since I could really give two) decide what you think of me. You go for months with the sneaky one liners here and there jabbing my way, only to on multiple occasions in recent days mention that I was starting to grow on you. Now in the last 24-48 hours, you seem to be getting negative emotions towards me again. Don't be like rcarter and sway back and forth between a roller coaster of feelings in a glass case of emotion. Be resolute and stick to your convictions. Not convictions like Trevolution has coming up, but you know what I mean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.