Emass: Most Prolific Poster?

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by ClemsonSurf, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    I like Emass, but then again, I just adore all of youse guys.........

Hey, Spicoli's excited. I wish I had half his enthusiasm. Every jaded expert should try and remember being fuggin stoked.........When it was all new and exciting

I was insane. You know how that bird goes Cu Cuu for Cocoa Puffs, well I was just like that dude, but for waves, not Cocoa Puffs. I mean, I got nothing against Cocoa Puffs...............

Everything I looked at was a wave. The hills on the side of a highway........a slope there...... a bank here.......When I wasn't surfing I was either in school, working(once I hit 16), masturbating or reading surf mags......over and over again. I used to sit and watch The Weather Channel for hours at a time. Man, what a disappointment that channel has turned out to be. Someone help Jim Cantore dress properly. They let Bill Keneely go a few years ago ?? Can you believe that?

Anyways, Spicoli joins a select group who has their own thread dedicated to them(originated by someone else). And remember there is no such thing as bad publicity..............well, if you're a politician watch out for who you send pictures of your ***** to.......

The world is never going to get along. Not even on surf predictin web site forums.........If you don't like someone then just let them be. It's interesting that people who claim to be annoyed by Spicoli don't miss a post on a thread that is all aboot him. That's kind of counterintuitive.........unless, they say one thing, but are completely attracted to him. Might be some homoerotic feelings, deep down inside, that need to be released by psychoanylsis.

So, tell me aboot your mother..............

Aww calm down, I'm just playing around.

2. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    Exactly. PJB speaks the truth.

3. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Pee Wee and Francis have economy-size boxes of Kleenex by their bedsides. I'm sure they'd be happy to spare you a square. Actually, Pee Wee's been known to bring his Kleenex to the cinema when he catches a flick so he's likely got a travel pack of them.

4. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    how are those dudes not waving a white flag by now.

5. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Love dat PB&J buggah!! Such a wise, shaman-like figure we are honored to have here.

Just drove by the break after washing down a pound of tuna sashimi with a pound of froyo and was delighted to see it pumping. Holy schitt!! Dozen heads in the lineup. Swell is good. Gonna sprint home & grab the board & show those stiffs in excessive neoprene what power surfing is. I may very well eat it face-first in the sand bottom at a 2:1 ratio to the rides I get DTL but this could be the day I murdah that first real front snap or cutback. Next wave, best wave. Leashes are for canines brahs! That and the poor sons of domineering mothers like Mrs. Buxton.

Booked a trip to CenAm next month so the training's gonna be stepped up pronto!! jerseyplaya loaned me a few 100lb iron plates that I'll be sprinting with at the bottom of the deep end next to the rock jetty that loves to hate me. Gotta work on that duck diving & the Hawaiian rolls.

It's Aloha Friday and I just told my boss to screw. He's a complete azzhole but a primary benny of sole proprietorship is that you can tell that dude to hit the bricks and he's still employing you the next day. I turned up the stereo volume with "I Want To Break Free" by Queen and simply walked right out of the home office. I got more stoke than Cheech & Chong got smoke!!! MEET ME AT MY BREAK!!!

6. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    They're waving a flag. It's just multi-colored with all shades of the prism. They wave it with pride and steadfast resolve.

7. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    WOWW.... You got me Mr Surfboard builder guy. I guess I am a kind of normal. And you come at me for what reason? I thought your posts on board building were insightful.
    I actually used to enjoy the Emass posts. Then not so much.

Glad you brought my moms in to it. That was super witty. Though I'd never disrespect your momma. If that cum dumpster ever stopped coming around the boys would be pissed. Nickel bags of dope for a handy are the best deal in town. A dime will get the full boat.

8. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Is he a cop still or did he get kicked off the force? Can't remember what happened after that. And yeah, he's a wide / thick dude, funny you rolled w/him, you must be 205-265 then right?

9. OceanO

OceanO Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2013
    stay down, stay down.

how can you not laugh at some of these posts? you drag yourself into it, post weak-ass little 'zingers', then get bummed when it doesn't work out like you thought? come on buddy.....

10. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Me neva get bummed brah...

11. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Can't remember if the force booted him but they did not take kindly to the press. That was years back when MMA was far less accepted. The McDojos have helped the public opinion of the sport even though they kill its internal legitimacy.

We did some stand-up too. It's a very big Muay Thai gym but all disciplines have world-class instructors and competitors. I'm 172 at 6% bf right now. When I trained with Sean I was probably 187-190 or so because that's what I usually walked at before I'd cut 17-27 pounds for weigh-ins. My strength per weight is very high though so I can be even with a 225 pounder strength-wise. Before MMA I was 215-228 and a BSH. Not fat at all but too bulky for my height and body type. This is what I was meant to be at for weight now and athleticism and joint/muscle health is through the roof as a result.

The main disadvantage I'd have with Sean or the taller/tangier guys is reach for stand-up and limb length for jits. Look at Kendall Grove, he's got it made. I think we talked about that before though. Going up against them you really have to find your critical distance and set up your invasions and make sure they're explosive. Clinch game and dirty boxing is key too once you close the gap. Gotta love the advantage for shooting legs against taller dudes though.

Let's talk more later on, I gotta step in this liquid now!!

12. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    He didn't get booted, though hey did not like that he took part in a non-sanctioned fight... He works in the Gang Unit or something like that.

13. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Wow, that's quite the size difference, definitely a challenge dealing with a dude that size, but not impossible, we stalkier guys have our advantages too though, lower center of gravity but loads of power, definitely gotta stay outta arms reach though and get inside to do your dirty work, anyways, Get waves brotha!

14. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Good for him man, would be a shame for him to lose his job over something like that, but I would understand why. After watching the film I'm sure the Sarg in charge probably thought, damn, why would we fire him, let's put him in the most dangerous unit and let him whoop asses and take fool to jail.

15. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011

If you're into the whole restraining order thing? haha, sorry--couldn't resist.

16. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Ya never know HAHAHA, nah, I don't even know if that's a word, but it's Friday, so I made it a word.

17. zrich

zrich Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    This^ x 1000

18. TX Shreddin

TX Shreddin Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Finally.....for the most part I gave up on the SI forum because Emass ruined it for me. Any topic that I had the slightest interest in was ruined by his idiotic jibber jabber. SO when I saw this post I had to take a gander.

Mr. Gaffer, nicely done. Your posts have made a better contribution to this forum than most all others collectively. And Clemson, nice call out. Maybe a step in refreshing my interest.

Mr. Swell Info Admin, Ban EmassSpicoli before he runs off too many more users like myself and ruins your brand.

I said it months ago, I've never met anyone from Mass that doesn't enjoy hearing themselves talk more than listening (or something like that). Another perfect example.

19. goosemagoo

goosemagoo Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    ^^^^^Both Nailed it!

Admin please get rid of this douche. Respectful beginners come here all the time looking for info and he pounces with the intent to embarrass or drive them away.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  20. dlrouen

dlrouen Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    I miss your posts, Gaff. Please post more often.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.