Fantasy Surf League

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by zach619, Feb 16, 2011.

1. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    Okay, so I just registered at fantasysurfer.com. I just created a "club", so now it is asking me for email addresses to invite people....

So, list your email on this thread if you would like in and I will add you. If you would prefer, you can PM it to me. But either way, send me an email and I will start the invites. I assume we can get up to like 15-20 people...

So, let me know... A couple people PMed interest to me also.

2. bushwood

bushwood Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
  3. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    4 of us already. I have a few non swellinfo guys im inviting too.

4. bushwood

Jun 4, 2010
    Yeah thats cool. My buddy who is that second email said he was reading surfer last ngiht and saw that last years overall winner was from VB.

People need to pay attention to the rules, cause you dont have to have 8 surfers, the more surfers you have the better chance at points you have but you dont have to have 8, its not like you would have an illegal lineup or anything.

5. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    cool. Good to know. My money worked out the way i wanted, so im full now, but I could have gone 1 for 2 on a couple guys.

I am interested to see what the club feature is. Like, will we be pitted against each other head to head in points each week or is it just like fantasy golf where it keeps overall scores for the year and we are all just ranked until the end...

6. JERSEYboarder

JERSEYboarder Well-Known Member

Jun 30, 2009
    ortleysurfer@verizon.net

7. 609ER

609ER Active Member

Nov 5, 2010
  8. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    Everyone up to now in this thread and all who have PMed me have been invited.

The grand total should be 14 right now. I will update invites every 6 hours or so with new requests...

Thanks.

9. surfingboy65

surfingboy65 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    to join the private club whats the code?

10. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    private code = swellinfo

I assumed that the invite email would include that info. Let me know if it does not, that way we can post the "swellinfo" password clearly.

Club name: swellinfo

Pass: swellinfo

11. bushwood

Jun 4, 2010
    I would think it just keeps you ranked, like 1st thru 14th..... Head to head would be cool but with so many people taking the same surfers it would be sort of strange. Guys could have 5 of the smae surfers wso that wouldnt do much then their other surfers go out first round they woud tie

12. Driftingalong

Driftingalong Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2008
    You don't need to invite people.
    Whoever wants in can just:
    go to the club sections
    find the private clubs
    search for swellinfo, enter passcode and select.
    done

by the way: I'm in!

Also, if it's like it was in the past, everyone gets pitted head to head to see who finishes on top in the club at the end. It should rank you for each event as well as overall. It's doubtful any two people would pick the same surfers for every event.

13. zach619

Jan 21, 2009
    20 heads and counting.

14. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009