Fdr ebowla party nov 2

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by MATT JOHNSON, Oct 27, 2014.

1. MATT JOHNSON

MATT JOHNSON Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Hey if anyone's looking for something to do this weekend we are having a Party at FDR . We will be working on the New bowl we are building in the back by the vert Ramp and Gnarhammer Skateboards will be there with Boards and Apparel . If anyone would wanna donate any cash , Materials for the park it would be greatly needed and appreciated . FDR is Built and maintained all threw the work and money of Skaters/surfer and the people who donate

2. Ryan McCall

Ryan McCall Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2014
    ****in rad matt. I like whats happening down there. Thanks for being part of creating the park I had the chance to grow up with, keep it up mang

3. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Yes Ive been skating there since the Ribbon was cut and seen it turn into what it is today . Its just proof that when people come together for cause positive things happen

4. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Matt and McCall i probably have seen the both of yous before I've been skating that place since day one as well! I don't get down there much anymore but plan on it this weekend....

5. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Yeah its gonna be a blast people are gonna start working on the New Bowl around 8 and the bands go on around 1 . If you or anyone has a wheelbarrow bring it were moving sand and getting really to pour some forms soon before it gets too cold

6. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    You guys aren't getting mad precipitation this weekend? We are in NE.

7. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    It doesn't matter the partry always goes on at fdr whether it's rain, sleet or snow!

8. Ryan McCall

Aug 10, 2014
    or stabbings, fights, fires, etc

9. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Oh you can garuntee there will be atleast one fight! I remember when they use to hold the B-Boy BBQ Down there. Craziest all out brawls I've ever witnessed!!

10. Ryan McCall

Aug 10, 2014
    hhaha the last b-boy bbq i went to was held on drexel campus in some conference room, it was weak.

11. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    There may yet be an ebola "party" in this country if we (i.e., our leadership) don't get our collective and individual acts together and start taking the whole situation more seriously.
    And we sure as hell should not be sending our troops to Liberia, Sierra Leone, or any other pestilence-ridden sh*thole. It seems our country is run by fools and idiots. If anyone, they're the ones who should be sent.
    Sorry about the diatribe and hijacking the thread. The whole matter has me a bit steamed. I have a son who may soon be joining the army or Marines.

12. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Lol yeah they use to be the ****! Every graffitti writer in the city would show up with a backpack full of paint and forties and intentions to settle beefs. Kosmic Kev spinning records. And some serious drug dealing thugs. Crazy times those were....

13. Ryan McCall

Aug 10, 2014
    as much time as i spent being a dirtbag around philly, it made me realize I'm more of a woodsman ahaha. I would kill to be able to skate fdr during this party

14. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Dude I hear ya! The life of a scum bag vandal was pretty suite while it lasted. So many great memories and pictures and black books. But I'm older now and have left that life behind and would much rather be in the woods, but my job is here and if I was going to move anywhere I would head west...

15. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Yeah I was there for the Big Riot in 2006 it was crazy and the Huge Fire that all the way up over the over pass that we put out before the Fire Dept got there . Rain of shine there will be a party. Works going down all morning and around 1pm the bands go on . Its gonna be a good time and we hope to get the new Bowl poured before it gets too cold . Guys are working everyday that weather allows . Come Help out !

16. FUN

FUN Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2014
    there's always good sh!t going on over there, whether it's skating, building, writing, rioting, etc

are there any general rules for graffiti writers there? i've always wanted to paint that place

17. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    General rules of writing apply(And for out of towners always respect the local writers)! And watch out for the undercover's they'll run up on you if your not on point...One easy payment of $29.99 and I'll give the 411!

18. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Dude that was one crazy all out slug fest! That gnarly bald dude with all the tattz was beating the **** out of everybody!!

19. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    believe in science. its ok.
    yes theres probs but we are dotting the i's and crossing the t's. when the dust settles - such as fixing the potholes on the only runway - we will see this serious threat contained.

um, and if not, well, theres' always a great book / movie from this sorta stuff.

20. MATT JOHNSON

Oct 11, 2009
    Actually KEECH and Texas Have to Tagging right to FDR now . Most people only paint at night now when no one is skating and they respect its a NO BUFF ZONE around the 4th of july when Painter Bill paints the park for the party and puts the american flag on the Bunker wall