fl surf vacation

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by tjs618, Dec 25, 2014.

1. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Did ya have a bad experience, its got a cool non agro vibe and plenty of room for everyone. It doesn't get huge but it's usually reliable..

2. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    What he said. The bottom is all torn up, waves breaking too close to shore, fishermen everywhere, old flabby women, lots of crime, filthy beach, surly desperate surfers who can't afford the gas to drive north to Sebastian and Cocoa Beach.

3. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    that's stuart rocks

where dirtbag wannabe locals hangout under the dune crossover and drink budweiser

4. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Lots of Cholos from Miami on east swells go there, so I would advise you to go to the Pavilion in Boca (foot of Palmetto/ A1A for small wind swells/chop, Jap Rock for big north swells (just north of Spanish River Blvd). If you want to head north a bit and catch some nice scenery, go to Palm Beach. Mid town beach on the north end has a spot called Flagpole (look for the Flagpole a half mile north of Worth Ave). Aboot 4-6 miles north is the Palm Beach Country Club, and north of that is where it goes off on big north swells. Stay out of Port Fierce, and definitely don't go to Singer Island unless you want to sleep with the fishies, I mean the sharks. Have fun!

5. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    There is also a spot called Juno Pier, further north but not too far. Crowded but consistent. Decent vibe if you can surf in a crowded lineup. Don't EVER go to Lake Worth Pier. I'm not joking. Ask anyone.

6. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    baron knowlton and lake worth pier can die in an aids fire

7. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    Nice! Baron is OK, he is a very good power surfer, and is a gentleman in the water when I have seen him out at Reef Road. Maybe the LW Pier just brings out the inner di(k in everyone that surfs there.

BTW, WTF is an aids fire? LMAO. Sounds like a SyFy Channel special.

8. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    Tomorrow, Patricks Air Force Base in Cocoa will be going off. Head high, semi clean, very crowded. There will be plenty of waves if you can surf in a crowd. If it is too crowded, go to the north a bit. If you can't make it all the way to Cocoa Beach, Jensen Beach may be the first place to have consistent surf tomorrow as you head north. There is a fun spot with a spread out lineup at the foot of the Jensen Beach Causeway and A1A.

9. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    have you ever been?

10. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Beautiful just Beautiful....hahaha