Flesh eating bacteria / fecal matter in panhandle?

Discussion in 'West Florida' started by Bruce Springsuite, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Bruce Springsuite

Bruce Springsuite Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2015
    Anybody know whats going on? I heard Okaloosa and Walton county have it.

Maybe this will make those Alabama fvcks stay home this 4th :cool:

2. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Some tourist on my aunts side got some down here in hhi.bfleash and brain eating bateria is in fire this year. Brains a majority in fresh water which is nice for us.

3. Panhandler

Panhandler Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2015
    Yeah, this is some schitty news, and saddening. Not that uncommon for this time of year though, typically more to the west and LA area though. LA is a toilet anyway imo. With the restaurant going balls to wall, and the beaches being pack with tourerists, we usually hit up a few of the hidden gem springs in the area. Though watching Earl and his 400+lb old lady wallowing in the shallows is kind of fun

4. Clownface

Clownface Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2017
    Gay! your apparel brand is gay

5. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    i mean, the south basically is a third world country so why does this shock anyone?

6. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Once I was doing water testing at a creek near a golf course that flows into the ocean, and the bacteria levels were off the chain, and there were 3 migrant workers sitting on the little bridge, shucking and eating oysters out of the warm poopy water. Def 3rd world bro. Hope they had lime and hot sauce.

7. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    This made me gag.

8. Madma

Madma Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Support internalbleeding clothing brand. A company supported by Austins and Waynes bleeding rectums.

9. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    They have a ButtPirate tee shirt line. Austin and Wayne probably get free samples in exchange for letting them spam us.

10. StuckontheGulf

StuckontheGulf Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2012
    That's nothing SI. I once witnessed my wife's relatives who flew in from Puerto Rico do a death defying act. The year was 2005. We just had our worst red tide with massive fish kills everywhere. I'm at work and when I get home, the have EVERY OYSTER scraped off my seawall and they are EATING THEM! There had been a shellfish ban for months and I was convinced they all would die. Turns out they have iron guts and not one of them ever experienced any problems lol. I guess thats what drinking pitoro will do to ya.

11. sisurfdogg

Jun 17, 2013
    Wow. You can't make that **** up.