FOR SALE - CI MSF G2 - Machado Single Fin- Converted to Bonzer! $350

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by kpd73, May 2, 2013.

1. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    http://www.cisurfboards.com/surfboards/the-msf-g2-by-rob-machado/
    6'2 x 19 3/4 x 2 3/4
    Up for grabs is an almost Impossible to come by Channel Islands Retro Single Fin, the MSF GII in great condition. The last owner saw the double concave lines in the tail and had it professionally converted it into a bonzer! I've looked Everywhere and haven't seen another one.
    This thing RIPS. Tons of float paddles easy and catches Anything.
    You can draw out clean lines AND tight turns!
    Condition is 8/10. Minimal pressure wear. Minimal use. NO DINGS! Watertight!
    Brand new K Cover Shot 6.75" center fin
    Artwork by Thomas Campbell!
    Call or text 401-662-7734 ANYtime!
    Located in RI
    Photo0956.jpg Photo0958.jpg Photo0954.jpg

Attached Files:

2. live4truth

live4truth Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2007
    I had the 5'10" years ago and always wanted to "bonzer-ize" it! Wish this was smaller and I would snatch it up...bump for a sick stick!

3. Mr.Belmar

Mr.Belmar Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Sweet board bro! Looks like they did a nice job! If you where in Jersey (and I had the extra cash) I would buy it for the 23footers that we get out here. Nice Board!!

4. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Killer! Thanks man. Yeah the board is really great. I'm 5'9 170lbs and Love it at 6'2. Only reason I'm selling is to finance my new Bing Lightweight longboard! If I sell my mountain bike first, this gets the hook and remains mine.
    So...
    PRICE DROP $300! This weekend only. 5/3-5/6- I'll throw monday in and make it a Holiday weekend!
    Thanks for looking hit me up with any questions here or call/text 401-662-7734

5. Tkelley

Tkelley Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    Such a rad board. That resin work makes it such a standout. I actually picked up this same board (6'1) few weeks ago. Have only been usin the single fin for a retro flowly lines but if we get any type of big spring swell I am def going to try and get a bonzer fin set up going. Are those specialty bonzer side fins or is there are a generic one you can throw in there?

6. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    bonzer side fins are a very particular template. it's not *really* a bonzer w/ any other side fins. check this site out: http://bonzer5.com/ i'm thinking you might be failing to fully grasp what a bonzer really is.
    FCS is now making removable bonzer side fins. might be easier to get your hands on a set & probably slightly easier to install FCS plugs than Lok-Box boxes.

7. Tkelley

Tkelley Well-Known Member

May 7, 2012
    Yeah, the FCS plugs that are in my MSF II have a canted angle to them specifically set for the bonzer side fins. I understand the set up and theory behind it, I have just never ridden or seen a plugged 5 fin set up that way. Only glassed on side bites, so I was curious as to what the exact fins may be called or what the size is ect.
    I appreciate that site though! Really great stuff on that. All about classic surf style as opposed to the every day potato chip thruster.

8. njsurfer42

njsurfer42 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    i'd love to see pics of that! every MSF to bonzer conversion i've seen has used Lok-Box.

9. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    $300 and it's Yours. Killer deal.

10. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Bottome of the page Weekend Sale Bump! Thanks for looking!

11. kpd73

kpd73 Well-Known Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Anyone in New England looking for something original and killer to ride....

12. patgeds22

patgeds22 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    yea right here, still available?