Forum Reunion

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by sonfollowerssurf, Aug 13, 2013.

1. ChavezyChavez

ChavezyChavez Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    I still think that Danny Trejo should have played him. Google images of the real Chavez. He's real too.

2. leethestud

leethestud Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2010
    the fact that I called you every flavor of ***** and I still (pretty much) made the list, with special mention I might add, says quite a bit. Thanks.

3. MrMacdugal

MrMacdugal Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    All this talk of who is real and who is not is making me feel left out. I'm real too. My keys are plastic and my screen is too. My guts are wires, circuits and relays. My quiver is full of old floppy disks and cd's. I've never been in the ocean, my plug does not reach. But I am as real as it gets. What does one have to do to prove they are real?
    First person to post a pic of themselves holding a sign that says "I am real" with todays date and a hindu chick on their lap wins. They are certified "real". Ok there doesn't have to be a hindu chick, but if you can have the picture taken on a weight lifting bench you get extra points.

4. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I just tried mac-smith, but unfortunately there are certain security measures on this computer...sorry you felt that way though, you told me to get my a$$ to Scotia and I appreciate that...and Chavez i looked him up and he looks pretty bad arse. Alright, I must get work done and feel like I'm posting too much, but this was fun, you fellers have a great day and be good.

5. capecodcdog

capecodcdog Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2012
    It depends .. did you take the red pill or the blue pill?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE7PKRjrid4
    Non-HD URL:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te6qG4yn-Ps

And one other thing, even a solipsist looks both ways before crossing the street..

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  6. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Sorry everyone, you can't corroborate my existence on FB--I do not exist there.

7. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    Hey, I rarely look at links people throw up on here. This one wasn't working, but your Sportcenter guy thing yesterday was pretty good.

This Capecodcdog dude is pretty cool. So are you Blackfish.

Odd, yesterday I posted a rant somewhere else aboot people crossing the street or I should say their lack of ability to cross streets safely.

Now to anyone paying attention, I think the fact that I know "Fish" corroborated by Chavez Y Chavez shows how mother$#@$% real I be. I mean, we're so real in Jersey, you know. For the rap kids out there, a cop got shot in Philly the other day and two got shot in Trenton this morrow. Real as heck around here. Total street cred. Full on villians. OMG, we are bad. We don't OD on no syrup...or pancakes and syrup......like dawgs down south.

By the way I'm not by any means glorifying the shooting of cops, just playing the rap thang with all the G-Town thugsters here on Swellinfo. I like Philly cops. And real gangsters know the rules - you don't hurt women, children or cops.

Hey yo, y'all keep it real up in tha field, a'ight...........Free Huey

8. bungalowparkbob

bungalowparkbob Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    I loved the idea at first glance, but it could be highly disappointing to meet you characters face-to-face! What if PJB isn't really 5' tall with a drug-addled body as he claims? What if LeetheStud isn't a stud at all? What if seldom isn't a wave riding white shepherd? What if Chavez doesn't have a fantastic rack? I'd be devastated and have to change my whole concept of reality and outlook on this forum. Ha. Reality is all perception right? (killer "Through the Wormhole" with Morgan Freeman episode on the exact subject last night)

But if any of you SI brethren venture to AC for a swell, hit me up and we'll try to share a few waves and maybe a beer. I don't exist online except for this forum either...

9. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
  10. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    +1 Only place I post anything ever these days

11. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    The only other two places I post, but very rarely, are fryingpantower.com and ih8mud.com

12. sonfollowerssurf

sonfollowerssurf Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    We exist Son Followers Ministry you can check us out on facebook. As for posting, only post things that REALLY matter.

13. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Mexicans...?
    Russians....?
    The Outlaw Josey Whales...?
    Allentown, PA (the wave pool?)...?

Man, Billy, I'm at a loss here. I'll send you a 24-pak, though, to get you through any flat spells, real or imagined.

14. Koki Barrels

Koki Barrels Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2008
    tip of the hat to you yank, and for that matter, all of you...

you guys def help get me through the misery of flatness, and i love it when I'm laughing out loud from reading some of the %$&^ bust-a$$ funny posts

....summer always brings clowns, when the real swell's come, we see who has paid their dues quite easily...in the impact zone SUCKAA!!

...but, to it's their own.

15. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Clemington, I see your winning streak is still alive and well. You best be kicking this wit to the college girls and capitalizing on its value. Right on brah!

16. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Gnarly, brah. Existential.

I hate to pull the ole "haven't bothered to read the 10 page thread but here's my two-cent penalty", because I really do read the whole threads and enjoy it but I'm tight on time right now.

We talking "real" as in non-poser? Or real as in this dude's got a social security number and verifiable persona, not just a screen name on a forum?

Alls I know for sure in empirical evidence is that the few guys I've met at their/my break to ride with are real, and another dozen or so cats on here I regularly PM with seem real and I've seen a lot come and go in this short life.

As for my authenticity, I'm not sure you could fabricate a tenth of the stuff that comes from me. There's not enough capacity in this forum for more abnormality than I and the rest provide.

What I do hope is "real" is that fly girl Erin being of easy virtue and giving all the graffiti guys mad rides this Augusto. Mad rides. ¡Feliz verano!

17. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Aye, Senator Koki Barrels! To it's their own, always!

18. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    "Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
    Removes the colours from our sight.

Red is grey and yellow white,
    But we decide which is right.

And what is an illusion?"

19. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
  20. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    There ya go mack keep as cool as you can.
    Face piles of trials with smiles.
    It riles them to believe that you beseige the web you weave,
    Keep on thinking...

wow....I don't know if I got that right or not , but it should be close.