FREE - snowboard bindings

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Aguaholic, May 12, 2009.

1. Aguaholic

Aguaholic Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2007
    I have a pair of RIDE team bindings....they are used and have some scraps. But, are still a great pair of bindings. They are aluminum and carbon fiber. Size L

These bindings were only released for team riders and not to the public. They are a few years old.

Here are some pics They are FREE......First come first serve.....come get em'

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  2. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    Awesome color, PM sent!

3. Aguaholic

Oct 26, 2007
    Still got these things.......Come get em' There FREE I rather give them to someone that needs them and will use them. If not there going on the curb. In my town they will be gone in minutes.

4. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
    dude put these on ebay as they are only given out to the team instead of giving them away for free.

5. Aguaholic

Oct 26, 2007
    True....but good karma for me is greater.

btw - sry guys local pick up only

all PM's replied

6. wbsurfer

wbsurfer Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2008
    well if owned a pair of them and only team members had them i would sell them. just think of all the money you could make. and how did you get them if they are only for team riders anyways?

7. Aguaholic

Oct 26, 2007
    I got them from a team rider (friend) a few years ago. I ended up last year purchasing some customs so had these laying around. I'm moving in 2 weeks and would like to downsize. I mean these aren't brand new or anything...they got scraps and a chip. But are fully functional and work 100%

If these aren't picked up today.....they go on the curb first thing in the morning :eek:

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  8. Electricbanana69

Electricbanana69 Active Member

Sep 23, 2008
  9. Aguaholic

Oct 26, 2007
    PM returned!