FS: Coil, LibxLost/Libtech RNF Redux, Sunrise Surfboard

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by live4truth, May 18, 2017.

1. live4truth

live4truth Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2007
    Hey All...having another purge sale. PM if interested...I'm located in south Jersey and headed to the Outerbanks today and Tomorrow for any of you that want to check them out down there...thanks! PM me...thanks!

6'1"x19 1/4"x2 1/2" Coil step-up; 31.1 liters; new kicktech; EPS/epoxy; 5 fin FCS2; legitimately never waxed nor surfed; $400
    [​IMG]

Rip Curl H-bomb heat vest; works and will make you cozy in the line-up; but probably could use a new battery...$75
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  2. BassMon2

BassMon2 Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2015
    That sunrise looks sick. I'd totally ride the hell out of that. Even if it is a little big liter wise. Unfortunately iv bought to many boards recently and just dropped mucho mula one an engagement ring.... so no boards for me for a little while. Someone should definitely get on that though. I'll be jealous of whoever does

3. live4truth

Feb 9, 2007
    Hey BAss...you're totally right sunrise board was pretty sick but just too big for me...and it sold. Other boards and gear still available...bump

4. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

I only regret that they are that small....otherwise you would be getting a call from NH.

6. live4truth

Feb 9, 2007
    RNF is taken...thanks bump

7. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Your inbox isfull. Interested in Thule carrier if you are willing to mail. I'll cover shipping costs

8. live4truth

Feb 9, 2007
    McLovin...Thule carrier is sold bro...someone got to it first. Sorry about that...coil and rip vest still for sale...bummmmmpppp!!!