FS Few shortboards in MA

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by gnarnia., Oct 25, 2016.

1. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
    What's up everyone, I've got a couple boards that I need to offload, I just have too much crossover in the quiver. I'll update with full dimensions and pictures when I get home later, or PM me your cell and I can send them directly if that's easier.

5'9 SuperBrands Vapors, diamond tail. Ridden once, no flashy lamination jobs like most Supers, as I had it custom made and never had the time. 5 fin FCS included, new traction pad on it. $450 OBO

6'0 SuperBrands Toy-Basically a CI Flyer, great EC board.Same condition as above, white also. $450OBO

5'4 CI Fishcuit-Airtight, yellowed, some pressure dents on it. Couple Patch jobs. Still plenty of life if you want something to cruise around on tiny days. $200 OBO

6'3 5Star Rounded Pin. Great step up. Few noticeable pressure dings on the deck, air tight still. One of my favorite boards until I found it's replacement. Yellowed a bit, not as much as the Fishcuit. $200 OBO

Also have a few LS wetsuits in decent shape, a 2mil West full, and a 3/2 Drylock used twice.

2. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

You need to post an "intro post" before anything else.....or else.
    Sorry--them the rules, moron.

3. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
    I was waiting for that, from you of all people. I've been lurking around on here every now and then for about three years and always thought your shtick was super lame. I'll just stick to trying to sell some decent "borts" at reasonable prices to actual surfers and let the big fishes in the tiny ponds stick to being tough guys. Sorry for ignoring the rules, moron.

4. fl.surfdog

fl.surfdog Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    ^^^^The guy's got game, I like that.....nice.

5. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Is the Toy stock dims?

6. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
    it should be, I'm sorry for not getting them up here yet. If anything it's got a little extra foam, not less.

7. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
  8. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
  9. foamieswithmyhomies

foamieswithmyhomies Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    this is the Spider scene from Goodfellas

10. red dog

red dog Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2015
    very good!

11. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
  12. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Drylock 3/2 is also gone.

13. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    5'4 CI Fishcuit-Airtight, yellowed, some pressure dents on it. Couple Patch jobs. Still plenty of life if you want something to cruise around on tiny days. $200 OBO

This board is awsome when its small. I have the exact same size board. My go to board when knee to thigh. Glad it sold for ya.

14. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Thanks man. Yeah it's a lot of fun, I just have too much crossover. It was also more fun 15 lbs ago :-/

15. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Bump, I can throw in a leash, wax and fins too.

16. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Toss in a hooker and they will all be gone.....

17. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
    valid, but i'll be losing money at that point.

18. LBCrew

LBCrew Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Don't you read Surfer Magazine? Thrusters aren't cool anymore, bro.

19. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Okay, a cheap hooker then....

20. gnarnia.

gnarnia. Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Dang. If only I needed to pawn off a few alaias. But the Vapors is a five fin setup.