Guido's or Benny's?

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by Jettylife521, May 26, 2008.

Guidos or Benny's?

Poll closed Aug 24, 2008.
  1. Guidos

33.3%
  2. Benny's

66.7%
  1. cjswee

cjswee Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2008
    You're a baby

Lighten up man....Guido's deserve this ****...They are obnoxious and pushy....

2. someday

someday Guest

3. Aguaholic

Aguaholic Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2007
    It's about that time again!

4. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    Unfortunately! I remained unscathed this weekend though. Makes me suspicious :(

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  5. Aguaholic

Oct 26, 2007
    Yeah, it wasn't your typical Memorial Day weekend. We will have to see.

6. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    about??!! there were major infestions of the oily bastards for the last 3 weekends.

7. stoneybaloney

stoneybaloney Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    I was in Deal, Asbury, and LB on Saturday and Sunday. I didn't have any sightings, but maybe I wasn't close enough to Belmar or Seaside. I'm definitely not complaining though.

8. NJMRI

NJMRI Member

Oct 20, 2008
    I agree both types are the worst. If i had one to keep it would be the Piney at least they are some what local and grew up going to LBI and south.

I was actually talking to my buddy about this while sitting on the beach this weekend in Sea Isle. He is a local from Sea Isle and I said what is going on here this is the worst summer I've seen for these dudes (and gals). It's bascially becoming Belmar. Every year they just migrate farther south.

It does make for a good laugh and conversation piece while sitting on the beach though. They should stick with wearing jean shorts and wife beaters since typically the board shorts they buy are skin tight and dont fit. This was by far the funniest thread.

9. dredg2

dredg2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2007
    Hahaha..soo funny.

10. Aguaholic

Oct 26, 2007
    Haha....about to be full time......I did spot quite a few the last few weekends myself though. (Belmar area).

11. dredg2

dredg2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2007
    I dont agree with people saying shore vs. beach means they are a benny. Yes, you should say beach but saying you are "going to the shore" basically means you are actually going to the beach at the edge of the shore/shoreline.

How about when I went to the "North Shore" to pipe, sunset and waimea, sounds same to me. Anyway, I guess people refer to "going down the shore" ever since signs went up welcoming people to the jersey shore.--but who knows.

12. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    You should come to Wildwood!!

13. WhiteTrashMatt.com

WhiteTrashMatt.com Member

Mar 26, 2009
    haha I was from Glen Burnie for the last few years.....but I agree, a good majority of the people there are TRASSSSSSSSSH.

At least when I come down to surf, I don't snake waves, and I don't leave cigarette butts and beer cans on the beach.

14. chroniclesofgnarlia

chroniclesofgnarlia Active Member

Sep 8, 2008
    ahhhhhhhhh guidos are the WORST.

15. brucemarkam

brucemarkam Active Member

May 24, 2008
    bennies

belmar and seaside get the worst of the stupid guidos, but no other place in jersey can claim the kosher krew like the longbranch / elberon / deal area. sooo many stupid jews

16. IsurfwhenIcan

IsurfwhenIcan Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2008
    where are you guys getting all these pictures of my friends and i?

17. RainWizard112

RainWizard112 Member

Feb 10, 2009
    aren't they both the same thing. ha.. but if i had to choose though. i'd have to say guidos are the worst.

18. wontonwonton

wontonwonton Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2007
    I hate all the LAXerbros in Delaware. And guidos are just so dumb. Im not racist, only racist against those of guido orgin.

19. Shakagrom

Shakagrom Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2008
    yea i hate both of them...

but then again, i don't like anyone who thinks they're above the rest with their pompous, egocentric attitude.

20. commander

commander Member

Sep 7, 2007
    hope this clears this up

A Guido is a Benny who may have tried growth hormone ,goes to the gym to pump up before he goes out on Friday night. Has got a guy to do whatever " talk to my guy he will hook you up" hangs at dj's or the surf club or some other dance club. Has a cousin named Joey or Tony. Generally comes from north of the Driscol bridge. On another note beware Jewnami warning till labor day

Last edited: May 26, 2009