Hands up lets loot!!!!

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by White Castle drop knee, Apr 27, 2015.

1. White Castle drop knee

White Castle drop knee Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2014
    Everything will be ok rev AL is coming

2. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    [video=youtube;Fg7-lxZfZPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg7-lxZfZPc[/video]

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    This is all Wayne's fault, he did this.

4. sbx

sbx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    So apparently this is what's happening now in the area that saw the heaviest rioting

[​IMG]

Roller disco. Baltimore is something.

5. Mitchell

Mitchell Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    This has probably been posted already - but here is Chris Rock's take on the situation:

[video]https://youtu.be/igQDvYOt_iA?t=5s[/video]

6. brewengineer

brewengineer Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearly. Did you see what god just did to us, man?!

7. crindlefish

crindlefish Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2015
    Lemme just throw this chair through a pub window, that should just about restore social justice

8. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    social justice for you = murder (for a tail-light). you're fine with this issue.

9. aka pumpmaster

aka pumpmaster Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2008
    again, rioting wont fix that issue. In fact, it probably set Baltimore back years with lost tourism and investment. In fact, the rioting actually shifted the public focus away from police abuse to the rioters so they already lost.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  10. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    The people setting the fires do not give two sh1ts about their city, or even their own community. And I think that is an issue almost as frightening as the police brutality and aggression.

I have a friend here that was harassed and f@cked over by the local cops. It wasn't a race issue, but a sexism thing. He is involved in a custody dispute, and the local cowboy wannabe cops took every word his ex-wife said to be the truth. He had to hide to avoid being arrested, and cops almost screwed his career up by showing at his workplace. Male cops are sexist, and assume the woman is always the victim. That pisses me off, so maybe I should go light my neighbor's house on fire.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
  11. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    it was their destiny to lose.
    what would fix the issue?

12. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    actually it wasn't. they took it upon themselves to do something will affect EVERYBODY in that city for years to come. This si setting up to be another Ferguson where people jumped to conclusions, acted then when the facts came out they looked like morons. As far as fixing the issue:

1. mandatory, tamper-proof body cams with strict policies on usage (basically turn it off or tamper with it and you are fired).

2. De-unionize police to erase the ;thin blue' line that protects them.

3. Any officers with a SETTLED abuse lawsuit is fired.

4. Settled lawsuits come from the police pension fund and not operating budgets.

5. Independent investigations of police abuse claims.

6. Requirement that ALL officers attain and Associates degree in criminal justice with a strong emphasis on ethics and Constitutional law.

13. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    7. any officer found guilty of a crime committed while on duty or using his/her police power automatically gets DOUBLE the normal penalty for that crime.

14. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    boy, the crap i see on television. u-tube stars, photo-ops, NJ state police being somewhere they don't belong.
    religion-heads telling people to go home cause its upsetting them. politicians grandstanding (ME, ME, ME,).......

nowhere are solutions being offered.
    nowhere are the complaints being offered relief.

15. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008

In order for solutions to be offered, you first need the investigation to conclude and be dissected. It should also be noted that MD just enacted a bodycam law right before these events took place.

16. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    What have they lost? The investigation is going on right now, and there is no verdict yet. Uncivilized protest will not result in civilized action with authorities. What happened in North Charleston was much worse, and you didn't see our large black community setting the whole place on fire. And guess what? They arrested the officer involved. Now, there are many discussions ongoing of how to clean up the N. Chas police department. Yeah, a man died, and it was horrible. His death is unfortunately the wake up call that they needed here. Had this community started to riot, the police departments would all be too busy to worry about cleaning up sh1t internally.

17. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    all good ideas; yet nowhere do you address the vampiric behavior that ignited Ferguson.
    the more folks that get jailed for tail-lights the more salaries and pensions for those that pray at the correct church.

in my town - run by those who pray at the rapist church - police enforcement actions are taken after
    consulting the school calendar to see who will be out of town. certain fangs do not belong in certain throats.

18. aka pumpmaster

Apr 30, 2008
    vampirish behavior?

19. brewengineer

Jun 22, 2011
    This^^^
    Charleston is also going the body cam route. I am very happy about this, because our area is well known for cops harassing college kids and drunk people. Profiling is bull****, whether you are black, white, young, or just dress differently.

20. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    their humanity.
    with which you are OK.

and, there IS a verdict in....its normal police behavior to treat them in that manner but this behavior does
    not apply to you.