Discussion in 'Southeast' started by wang, Nov 13, 2010.

  1. wang

    wang Well-Known Member

    Nov 24, 2007
    Anybody notice any haters on here? I just noticed today that, it looks like, someone went through and rated ALL of my recent photos 1star status. The pics aren't necessarily Surfer's Journal worthy, but they are better than alot I see. Anyway, just curious. Whomever it was, was either jealous of the waves we got or I must have pissed them off one day in the water or afterwards. It's kinda sad someone is living life that way....... just worrying about hating on people.
  2. cricha

    cricha Well-Known Member

    Aug 29, 2008
    my friend there are way too many haters on here. Surfers (apparently 90%) are complete a$$holes. the other 10% of us get to deal with it. Dont worry about it - just continue ur good vibe. have fun at ur wedding and rest easily knowing that you can drink whatever you want because it doesnt look like a wave for the tomorrow morning either

  3. Bronze Whaler

    Bronze Whaler Well-Known Member

    Aug 22, 2009
    "Don't let people with no lives ruin yours"- Colin Cowherd
  4. surfocmd

    surfocmd Member

    Nov 22, 2008
    your pics suck thats why
  5. ryan stranahan

    ryan stranahan Member

    Oct 19, 2010
    It's all good man people need to learn stop hating and at least tolerate other peoples submissions.
  6. WBLoafer

    WBLoafer Well-Known Member

    May 1, 2008
    Just laugh so hard I farted.