Hellery Vs Donald POLL

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by White Sea Ape, Aug 25, 2016.

Hellery or Donald

1. Hellery

30.3%
  2. Donald

69.7%
  1. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    So individual schools should be able to decide to teach whatever the hell they want? Some kids would be severely disadvantaged in that set-up.

2. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Once again, you are twisting what I say, as liberals are known to do. That tells me you have NO IDEA of how schools are run. They should be run locally by town/city, NOT by school. And certainly not by state or federal organization. Certainly the Feds should stay out of it; since they have mettled in, SAT scores have dwindled. As for some kids being disadvantaged, their parents are free to move to locations where schools are better. Competition is good.

3. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    Well a lot of small towns just have one school, like my town. Dunno, I've seen some of these school boards, some of them are a real **** show. I'd rather not leave my kids academic prospects in the hands of some of the buffoons that sit on school boards.

But still, I don't see what's wrong with saying that by the end of first grade you should be able to demonstrate these basic skills. At the end of 8th grade you should be able to conjugate a verb, understand basic algebra, or whatever. Without any basic standards of academic achievement or comparison, then education becomes meaningless.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  4. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    I thought this was a poll tread not a school tread I infract thee and I'm adding this chit up and gonna ban some @ss

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

Well, it is the reason you need to get involved. Hiring state or federal organization is a sure way to your kids failure-they do not give a sh1t if your kid fails or passes. Common Core is much more than just the three R's, reading, riting, and rithmytic...there is a lot of social issues bull crap, no civic lessons, no geography, etc, but loaded with "social Studies" which is a trash defined. It is the ultimate Big Brother and Group Think type of set up.

Anyway, for me, this arena is the world passed.

6. archy 2.0

archy 2.0 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    IDK if you know anything bout Common Core.
    It lowers academic standards across the board.
    It's no mistake that the US education system ranks 25 out of 34 of worlds leading economies.
    By raising one generation dumber than the next people eventually go along with and fighting for their own enslavement.
    The USA is the last nation in the way of a global takeover of a One World Government.
    Yeah I know it sounds off the wall to your brain washed mind. It;s Ok. You've been duped.

7. sigmund

Dec 7, 2015
    The US education system was in the dump *long* before common core came along.

8. White Sea Ape

White Sea Ape Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2013
    wow trumpets cabinet is solid !!!

~MAGA~

9. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    +1

10. davedingus

davedingus Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Lol never forget

11. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    Can't twist that one

12. Paulie's lawyer

Paulie's lawyer Active Member

Nov 3, 2017
    Nope.

What ever happened with all them Hollywood movie stars that were fixin ta leave upon election of the Trumpster?

They're ALL still here.

Lot of em are embroiled in the largest sex harrassment scandal in history. Keeps gettin bigger each day.

Maybe they shoulda left.

13. edk

edk Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2017