Helpful guide to tides

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jey, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Pigeon advise:

Put up fine wire mesh and install , like , sharp prickly little rods , like thumbtacks on steroids, so the pigeon will not like perching on them. This should work.

You're welcomme.

2. DonQ

DonQ Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    Pigeons are gei. With their little blue feathery boas and popping necks.
    Now the bald eagle is a bird I can stand behind.

3. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    True, but never forget your own biases, and our very human propensity to disregard evidence that may suggest that our bias may in fact be biased.

I have yet to meet a gay person who *chose* to be attracted to men, but then again, I may be biased.

4. kidde rocque

kidde rocque Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2016
    I've met quite a few women who *chose* to be attracted to other women though. Funny how that goes.

5. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    I've tested this and it's not true. The pigeon beat me by fools mate.

6. Swellington

Swellington New Member

Nov 29, 2016
    What kind of wire mesh are we talking here? I have tried a galvanized wire mesh ( something like the 2 x 2 wire cloth seen here: http://www.bwire.com ) but the openings were too large, and the little buggers had an easy time just standing between to openings without catching any sharp points at all -

Any idea on what sized opening of the mesh you are using? How many wires are there per inch? Do you by chance have a photo of how this is installed? Thanks - we here in Jersey have MAJOR pest (bird) problems along the coast!

7. scotty

scotty Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Lamest first post ever. Off topic whining about your pest problems, asking lots of questions.

You are the pest. Good riddance.

8. Sandblasters

Sandblasters Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
  9. sigmund

sigmund Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2015
    True, but then again, chicks are hot, and they are not immune to their own hottness.

10. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    I know, huh. I guess if I were a chick, I'd probably be a lesbian.

11. NotAMasshole

NotAMasshole Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2016
    when you say "i don't have any problems with gay people" but follow it up with "just don't put it in my face" it doesn't really work...just letting you elders know

12. Zippy

Zippy Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2007
    Works for me. Freedom is a two way street, if someone believes one thing and I believe another I have the right to react.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  13. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    Zippy, don't you know that kind of stuff hurts people's feelings. That's what matters, their feelings, not yours.

14. kidde rocque

Mar 6, 2016
    Of course it works. Just not with young clueless SJW's with zero life experience. HTH

15. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    lesbians.jpg