Hi - I'm Glen, new admin on SwellInfo.com!

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by Admin-Glen, Aug 22, 2019.

1. World B Free

World B Free Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Are you telling me that Micah’s gone to Effingham? While they do got ‘em some trailer parks, grain silos and pick-em-up trucks… there ain’t no surf to predict in Effingham!

“Now I’m sittin’ here alone….doin’ the best I effin’ can...since my babys left and gone to Effingham!”

ChavezyChavez likes this.
  2. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Perfect. Nice find

3. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
  4. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
  5. antoine

Mar 10, 2013
    Deer Glen. After doing some research on my own believe me there is a way. Now I'm no Tech guy but it would be easy enough just to add windy to your forecast maybe even add Surfline but holy crap I don't think we can be friends anymore. If coming up with even a mediocre solution is this trying I can see why there's nobody here. I wonder how much your advertising has dropped which in essence means real dollars? Now I know it hurts to hear that we're not friends anymore but that doesn't mean I don't like you so keep trying to do your best and keep up a stiff upper lip.

6. sgolsan17

sgolsan17 Member

Oct 7, 2019
    Hi Glen,

New member to the forums here, and a new surfer as well. I made an initial post in what I believe is the wrong forum. My post has to do with gathering some research for my graduate studies, and furthering research about surfing in general.
    Would it be possible to have that post moved to the right forum?

Thanks in advance,

Scott