How Are You Spending the Fourth?

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by JohnnyCornstarch, Jul 2, 2016.

1. JohnnyCornstarch

JohnnyCornstarch Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2015
    It's hot as balls down here but we're doing it right. Daytona later on today for the race, maybe some fireworks and surfing tomorrow. God Bless America.

2. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

How absolutely BORING!!!
    Get a life, dude.

3. metard

metard Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2014
    plan on paying a hooker a grand to have an american flag tatto'd on her entire body.

then i'll cut all her skin off and wear it around shooting off fireworks and drinking beer.

merica!

4. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    now that's how u celebrate the fourth people

5. DosXX

DosXX Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2013
    Surf is flat here, so suds & BBQ in the backyard this afternoon. Get the fire pit going tonight. Looks like rain tomorrow. We went to a Norfolk Tides game last night. Was a lot of fun, even with the 4th inning thunderstorm.

6. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    We are getting a knee high bump ( right tides only) down here in Fl so the lb will be in effect . Talked to a shaper the other day and placed an order for a custom board and gearing up for a flight to costa rica on the 8th. $hit man , right now things are good. I do like the idea of the hooker and the tattoo though!

7. Towelie

Towelie Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2014
    whatever i end up doing... i'll probably get a little high first

8. your pier

your pier Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Working the weekend

Then smoking some brisket and ribs and taking my four year old to his first fireworks show

9. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
    Beach with fam today, tomorrow cookout at rents for holiday and sister's birthday, Monday, not sure

10. trevolution

trevolution Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    making holiday pay and hopefully overtime and hazard. giving a firefighter the 4th of july off is like giving an american soldier in vietnam the tet holiday off.