Hurley site - 50% off

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Scobeyville, May 15, 2015.

1. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    how long did it take to get your first batch of clothes

2. TropicStormTrash

TropicStormTrash Member

Mar 26, 2014
    I called them since it took a week before they even shipped my stuff. They gave me a long story about how they are over whelmed with the amount of orders due to the sale. It's taking them longer than usual to get the orders together.Blah, Blah Blah....

3. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    I first ordered a week ago yesterday and they got my stuff sent on Monday. Then I ordered early Thursday morning and they got it out same day and I called two times to make sure they did since I was having it overnighted and go back west on Monday so it had to go then.

Yeah they tried telling me the same. I told them that they were basically complaining for being in business and doing well so that's not a viable excuse for anything. Reminded them that it was my second significant order in a week and third in 6 months. I called twice and my stuff got sent out same day. Their cutoff is 11am Pacific.

4. mrcoop

mrcoop Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2010
    Finally...email saying shipped, but not all of it...and it was all suppose to be in stock...I want my chit! All of it!...bummer.

5. GnarActually

GnarActually Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    Noooooo does the promo code not work anymore?! SOB!

6. Scobeyville

Scobeyville Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    dont look like it. I'll let you buoys know if they do another one

7. Slashdog

Slashdog Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
    Thanks again for coming through man.

Waiting on my gear, will definitely post up a review of the suit when I get to try it.

8. GnarActually

GnarActually Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2007
    Damn scobey I blow it every time!