Hurricane Isaias

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by Betty, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:32 AM.

1. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    This is looking like it will bring the goods to some beaches and ignore others.
    I apologize for being late in starting this thread buoys! The most recent graph from Central FL Hurricane. It has moved a bit to the left. Keep your eye on it, it seems to shift a bit here and there.

5C84F351-C15D-402F-835C-0BC7B9DEE8E3.png

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 8:47 AM
    headhigh, LBCrew and Carson like this.
  2. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    6B81ED6B-B6A6-46C0-99C6-ABB4BD7E6A76.png

The latest projection moves Hurricane I to the left which would have greater impact on the Florida east coast. So far.

headhigh likes this.

3. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Hey Betty. Its great having back posting up more often. Keep it coming

headhigh and Betty like this.
  4. Betty

Betty Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    Thanks Antoine. Looking forward to pictures of surfing from Hurricane I

headhigh likes this.
  5. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
  6. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    Hey Betty. Hope you get some fun ones with your crew!

7. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    i'm glad to hear it's a bit offshore cuz for last couple days it was saying it's careening right into Charleston. Def gonna be a lotta rain when it comes tonight, hi tide at 8pm too. Think dirty Myrtle and maybe Wilmington (nickname for that city?) and part of OBX will get swiped pretty good. Hopeful of some fun surf tomorrow morning, thru Thursday

antoine likes this.
  8. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Nickname for Wilmington: Wilmywood (We were one of the east coast's biggest film production towns from 1984 til 2014)

Look's like we are going to get a direct hit from the NE quadrant of the storm. Generator is full of fresh gas and the yard is cleared. Still need to cut the grass... maybe after work

UnfurleD, antoine and Carson like this.
  9. UnfurleD

UnfurleD Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2016
    Beautiful swell this morning. Shoulder hi early birds followed up with another chest + sess. Some pplz were on it yesterday evening at sunset, but i didn't bite. This morning was more playful. Went from the Al Chemist to Ms Clementine (the ol Perfection boart that everybody thinks they may have owned at one time or another). It was worthwhile

antoine likes this.