I double dog dare any swellinfo Mods to show you face in front of me, bring it!!

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by xgen70, Mar 14, 2019.

1. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2018

I was there for this.... watch the pit go off. I was in it

2. JayD

JayD Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2012
    Saw them live in the 90s...their shows went off!

MrBigglesworth likes this.

3. oipaul

oipaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2006
    What is this mess? I pop out for a week to accompany a loved one to FL for surgery and come back to scrape this thread off my shoe?

4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    It was designed specifically to annoy you!!
    Now wash your hands from all the poop cleaning, and sit down for breakfast. Smitty wants to introduce you to some guy he met while waiting for his food to be prepared....

DawnPatrol321 and smitty517 like this.
  5. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    How you like Primus and not know that?

Biggles I'm gonna see the Lennon Claypool Delirium next month.

6. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    It went over my head dude, I had just blazed when I saw that.

7. SkegLegs

SkegLegs Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Xgen is just mad the Micah evolved and learned how to stand up.

MrBigglesworth and La_Piedra like this.
  8. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I think he got bummed because Micah won't let him post his Stormfront material

9. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    What the hell are you talking about? keep your change brah, you might need it someday.

Good insight, wish others would get it.

<<You got me on that one Skeglegs, well not really. I stood up years ago, believe it or not. But realized I much preferred swimming/treading water for three hours straight to get even Five great shots. I get to experience everyone's waves/rides during ever session as opposed to the few good ones I might get. Not to mention I love my knees, ankles, and legs far too much to screw them up. Seriously, at my age I'm sure I can outrun, short or long distance most everyone on this forum, young or old, my cardio is gold. I'm still a *ick dragger. And nothing but love for all the other, former *ick draggers, Micah as well. Actually quite impressed. I think the soft tops give me no excuse to at least spend a little time standing, I certainly have a dislike for all thing related to glass, way to dangerous for me. And much respect for those who do, always have.

By the way, SkegLegs gets to call me/say whatever he wants, same with Mitchell, Smitty, metard. Few others as well, you know who you are. The rest of you I will frag if you get near my fighting position.

La_Piedra is still stalking me. I had to look up what Stormfront was, apparently you are well versed in such things<< sad you can not take an intellectual beat down (TRUMP/RUSSIA/FBI) and just let it go, but considering that you were so gleeful in your want to Slander someone you do not even know, due to your hate for me, its whatever dude. That dog dont hunt. Anyone who would threaten someones social media accounts has real issues. And I do not have any social media accounts. Maybe one day you will figure out who is who, I mean it's only staring you in the face.

simod5>>I forgot to tell you your Avatar is a worn-out cliche<<smoke some of that sticky

This is the first time on the forum in a little over a week, not even peeping on the threads, check the IP logs, dogs. Its called a BIg Spoon, some of us like to stir the pot once in a while. Got to learn what to take serious and what to wipe off your shoe.

10. xgen70

xgen70 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2006
    ... it's killing me man :cool:
    DSC01493.JPG
    DSC01079.JPG