I'm going to Camden

Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by Paddington Jetty Bear, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paddington Jetty Bear

Paddington Jetty Bear Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2013
    I'm going to Camden, NJ this afternoon. It's hot out.

2. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    So what, who cares? You f'ing douche.

3. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    Aww man, he might be going there because these SW winds are bringing SW swell into Atlantic Ave.....

4. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    I doubt it. Probably getting hookers. lol lol lol :p

5. Erock

Erock Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Don't go to Camden?

6. Zeroevol

Zeroevol Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2009
  7. chicharronne

chicharronne Well-Known Member

Jun 22, 2006
    [video=youtube;89e_qQcAtIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89e_qQcAtIE[/video]

8. bassplayer

bassplayer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    .5 second local wind swell in the Delaware river! Go shred!!!

9. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    I thought u were going to the gigantour this summer.i will be there

10. KillaKiel

KillaKiel Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2012
  11. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I was in Camden earlier today... Boy does it suck there

12. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    I just got back from Camden..........

It was hot out.

Man, the policia was all over the Walter Rand Transportaion Center. Hasslin' everybody.

I checked the bubs in South Camden, but the swell from this deep low in the Lehigh Valley wasn't strong enough to bring the place alive. Two inch peelers at the reefbreak. Flawless, but of course, not enough swell.

I started attenden the schoolin this past semester to become the world's bestest abusing substance counslelor. I got straight A's because I'm phenomenal.

I celebrated today. Ironic, huh? Total cautious, dudes. I met my homeboy, and sent him into the zone. Actually gave him $30.00 American dollars for himself, and only spent $10.00 on myselves. But the next time he's on the other side of town he will pick me up a little jar of Sour Dielsel. So, I have that's going for me. Then it's never again. I considered starting to puff it again on the regular, but have decided to wait until I have all aspects of my lives together first before I even begin to consider that again.

"GAS" was off-the-hook. As I wrote this, even though sinus impact was over three hours ago, I just got totally vomity. Real vomity, dudes. Plus, the system was virginal for the past three years, so I guess "Gas" was pretty good or maybe I'm just like a newbie.

This was a special occasion, and it's how I wish, so much, I would have had this control years ago. I'm completely wacked right now. Like, I feel all vomity if I'm upright, but when I lay down, I'm golden. Wow. It has taken me almost thirty minutes to complete this submission.

13. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Beetlejuice could get barreled in that shiz before you call his name out 3x.

That's one thing dwarfs and gnomes have on the rest of us. They excess of opportunity to enter the green room.

14. Paddington Jetty Bear

Apr 23, 2013
    Holy Mackrel, what a day/night.

I was all geezing, making toll house cookies after getting back from Camden, and this dude calls me, who I haven't heard from in ages. Said he saw me getting jiggy with it on Broadway. So he's got happy things.......

The next thing I know, it's this morning and I'm in some flea bag motel in Egg Harbor Township, and my rectum is flaming hard. So, I step outside to get some air, and the people staying next to me popped out, and said, "Whoa dude, what was going on last night?"

I'm all, I was like, I was all, " I don't know, man, but my rectum hurts something fierce."

And they was all, " Yeah, around two am some dudes came over, and entered your room, and in twenty minutes we just heard squealing and yelling......."

Then they said, " Hey, does the word Swellinfo mean anything to you?"

And I was all, I was like," Yeah dudes, that's the dope surf predicting website that all of the cool kids are on."

They said, " Well, those dudes kept screaming things like " So, PJB you think you're cool on Swellinfo, huh. You little daddy's girl....YEAH....take that, YEAH.'"

My neighbors said those dudes kept mentioning Swellinfo. So, whoever molested me, are you going to be man enough to admit it?

You sick bastards. Man, I never did nothing to deserve that.

Anyways, last night rekindled the fire, and shoot, now I have to numb the fact that I was sexually assaulted.......by dudes.........which really sucks. It's kind of devestating. But I don't have any money. So I reckon, since I got molested and all, it doesn't really matter that I start doing sucky sucky for money. Anyone, sucky sucky?? Me love you long time. ME SO HORNY........

Ok let me know. Price is negotiable.

Wow, I can't believe you guys just said all of that. You guys are sick.

15. bassplayer

bassplayer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    drugscanruinyourlife.jpg

But seriously, call the cops...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.