Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Non Surf Related' started by archy 2.0, Jan 17, 2017.
Where are you from Flo?
Well traveled native Floridian, and that is all you need to know.
Oops... It was meant for the most hated east coaster tread
I tried to get an SI Award for 2016, but none of you men were willing; there is always 2017, though.
So, Trump has been in office 3.5 days and he has already:
1. Rendered Obamacare/ACA defunct by ordering the IRS not to enforce the penalties for individual and employer mandates.
2. Put a hiring freeze on the Federal Government.
3. Repealed all pending regulations under review left by the Obama administration.
4. Vowed to eliminate "at least 75% and probably more of regulations."
5. Approved the Keystone Pipeline.
6. Promised to accelerate environmental reviews to one year instead of fifteen.
7. Promised swift action on cutting corporate taxes to 15% to 20%.
8. Been praised by Corporate CEO's and labor leaders for understanding what business needs to start re-investing in the USA and ramping up production and hiring.
9. Promised to reveal his first Supreme Court nominee, thereby giving Conservatives the Constitutionalist Supreme Court they've been dreaming of for decades.
He's done all that for you in just 3.5 days, and the media is hectoring him to break his promise to make our trade deals fair?
Yes, I agree. We as individuals and families need to live within our means. Credit cards are horrible and really should only be used for emergencies or points (paid off monthly). we have turned into a nation of people with debt. People buy things with credit cards they can't afford. Then, the bank enslaves them with all the interest where tough decisions have to be made. I think people should live within our means and that principle should also be followed by government who represents the people.
When citizens have high credit card debt, they have to pay monthly payments for years before paying off the principal and interest. Many people have to declare bankruptcy. That is why government should also follow a conservative approach with our money. Otherwise, the deficit can affect our economy through currency devaluation or having other countries hold our debt. I would like to avoid a economic collapse like Greece and other countries. That is where we are headed with our county having high debt.
Also eliminating a lot of these federal bureaucracies would hopefully help us move towards a surplus and lower taxes.
Yep, and I can tell you from personal experience. Once you get all the debts paid off and are on a cash only system, and you are conservative in your spending, then you will actually end up with a better lifestyle all around. It's less stressful not having that hanging over your head, but also, it is what allowed me to truly start getting ahead.
I definitely could be doing a lot better than I am, but I'm a lot better off now than when my whole life was financed. You can still get the things you want, but you just have to be disciplined, which sometimes means delaying ones gratification until proper timing. It's better in the long run because once it's paid for, that's it, your done. Rather than being a slave to your belongings. It's empowering.
If more people were able to accomplish this, our country would be in better shape as a whole.
DJT should not be allowed to speak without a speech writer.. he sounds like a fu*king moron
This tread needs to die off. Seriously. Y'all need to move on with your lives.
"just remember who brought you here"
"thank you, my prince"
spewed coffee, bigly.
So, next time elect Will Shakespeare if what you want is an elocution expert.
Back to reality: DJT keeps pimping the media, distracting them, with things like how big the inauguration crowds were. He doesn't care how big they were – he's just trolling the media – and it works.
He’s very sharp, very shrewd. People are fools if they think DJT is some tv reality show puff piece. The man ran a huge & successful biz empire worth billions, employing tens of thousands, for decades. He’s a razor.
he does care hes egotistical and narcissistic he has to be right no matter what
and many of his businesses failed and went Bankrupt...
Hahaha. I hear you dude. I was just watching the interview last night and was laughing. He sounded so good his last couple of speeches, but getting live questions, not so much
- Reality - He's not trolling, he definitely cares. Just look at everything he's said (tweeted) for the last 2 years.
- You don't get to where he is without being sharp, he just doesn't come off that way when answering questions unscripted.
This is just fantastic, so many good lines in here. Archy, this may be the best thing you've ever posted.
Hadouken. Hadouken to your face.
He needs to stop using the word 'bigly', it's not a wordly.
How many businesses failed? 6
How many are successful? 530
That's 1.2% failure rate.
In anything whether sports, academia, or business that is considered excellent.
Care to tally up the percentage of failed businesses of Obama?
Oh yeah, he's never even had a real job.