Jax Beach

Discussion in 'East Florida' started by ClemsonSurf, May 28, 2014.

1. ClemsonSurf

ClemsonSurf Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2007
    I didn't want to sound like a butt. Sorry if I did. Everyone I talked to was very nice and no vibeage at all. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to move around much just hitting it after work while I'm down here.

2. yankee

yankee Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Are you bringing your plank builder buoy, what's his name, clone of gnome? Or is it just you, ms passive aggressive tread 'jacker?

Surf's up....somewhere

3. illuminite

illuminite Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2014
    don't go to the pier.... unless you are ready to be hassled. go to the poles, the lodge (really fun break), or a little bit further down there are some secluded beaches past the one called Micklers that offer a few decent waves and no crowds.

4. Kahuna Kai

Kahuna Kai Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Share some surf spots but please by private message. I'm all about aloha but don't publicize them more on the open forum. Next thing you know shart sniffer and njshred are gonna come down and meet Wayne and his cult in the lineup. Not cool people. You should know better.

5. oldenglish

oldenglish Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2012
    Thank you. Or just blow up the spots that all the douche bags surf at...

6. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

May I recommend that you chase bikinis instead?? I assure you, it is a good time. Fishing gets so boring, and what do you end up with?? A dead fish?? I say bikinis......