k small quad SALE

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by staystoked, Apr 12, 2010.

1. staystoked

staystoked Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    al merrick - k small - quad fin - surfboard 5''10 used only twice in small surf. On sale for 399$ (or best price).... SO HURRY UP AND FINISH READING THIS EXCITEING POST... HEAD DOWN TO spellbinders surf store in Allenhurst nj to pick up this, SMOOTH FAST AND AWSOME SURFBOARD...... Great condition even better price!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2010
  2. 34thStreetSurfing

34thStreetSurfing Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2009
    what are the rest of the dimensions on this

3. staystoked

Dec 27, 2009
    i dont know any other info except for what was written on the deck in picture 1........... you could always check it out at spellbinders

4. OceanCitySurfReport

OceanCitySurfReport Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Man thats kinda high since it is used even if it has been twice, I bought a new Prefection used once for $250 two years ago. I mean i could get a brand new custom for that half that price just sayin

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  5. 34thStreetSurfing

Aug 13, 2009
    where are you getting these customs for 400 dollars?

6. Aguaholic

Aguaholic Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2007
    $400????? Damn....I get customs for $250-$300

7. 34thStreetSurfing

Aug 13, 2009
    Haha yeah sorry im new to the whole custom boards stuff

8. staystoked

Dec 27, 2009
    price is flexible!

Sure you could get a novice to custom make you a board, or you can by this Merrick because the design and construction has 50 years of experience to back it up. You get what you pay for. Plus it includes a stomp pad and fins. Plus I’m looking to talk about the price with a serious buyer, or maybe a trade or something could be worked out.

9. FrankShreds

FrankShreds Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    You mean a you can buy this Merrick because the design and construction was produced in China, the Chinese dont surf.

10. staystoked

Dec 27, 2009
    Chinese dont surf, neither should koooks named frank

ugh no i mean you can buy this merrick because it was designed by al merrick and kelly slater its his model hence "k" small board.. also it was shaped in cali dummy

Last edited: Apr 13, 2010
  11. sosodel

sosodel Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2008
    K-smalls are on whiskeymilitia.com every here and there for 450 spankin new plus you get to pick your size

12. FrankShreds

Sep 28, 2009
    Def on Whiskey all the time. Def mass produced in China, and I am def a kook.

13. FrankShreds

Sep 28, 2009
    hey staystoked Burton rules as well, I bet you guys sell plenty of burton gear at you core shop. Learn about the product you sell.

14. FrankShreds

Sep 28, 2009
    "Sure you could get a novice to custom make you a board"

This statement alone tells me enough about you, watch who you call a kook.

15. sosodel

sosodel Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2008
    staystoked dude was def being a deutsche.. just trying to sell a board he cant get rid of.. and I'd rather support a novice shaper for a cheaper priced board that is made to my likings and gives experience to that shaper to maybe one day become great, than get a used board that was mass produced and was super cheap for the manufacturer that they then jack up the price to collect a **** ton of money

16. OceanCitySurfReport

OceanCitySurfReport Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    My friends board company in San Diego that I'm sponsored by hooks me up with customs for half that price. Good fast light boards, and they are made in the USA! Even better...

17. surferbro727

surferbro727 New Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Channel Island surfboards