LA SURF Start-up is looking for teammates

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Archie, Dec 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archie

Archie New Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Hi,

My name is Archie and I'm the founder of Surfbuds, a young start-up based in LA working on making a wireless solution for listening to music while surfing (or doing any other water sports activities). The project is at an early stage, but I already raised some money for prototyping and we are starting to work on design next week. I'm looking for an Electrical Engineer and Mechanical Engineer who also share my love for surfing to join me in making this product. I think it will be a great product and a very cool project to work on. I have very compelling proposals, please feel free to contact me if your are interested!

e: archie.rabano@surfbuds.co
    t: +1(310)890-5107

2. foamieswithmyhomies

foamieswithmyhomies Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    Isn't there a guy named Wayne who uses a similar "pitch" on "teammates?"

3. headhigh

headhigh Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Archy's back!! Hows is going man? Will the buds work if you're wearing, maybe, a hat made of foil? Just kidding bud. Since you only have 1 post please send pics of girlfriend or wife thx.

4. soulrider

soulrider Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2010
    If you’re listening to music while you surf youre probably dropping in on people who are in the barrel and shooting your board into their foreheads when you bail... sounds dangerous to me...

5. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Guest

EXACTLY!!
    If I get out to break and hear a surfboard putting out music, the board will be destroyed lickity-split!!!
    Gayest idea ever posted ..........
    And what will be next....a standup paddle board???? bwahahahaha!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.