Let's Get Irie!

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Jul 31, 2015.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    It’s a good INDICAtion you’re f’ed up! Hahaha

cepriano and SCOB3YVILLE like this.
  2. kookboy

kookboy Member

Jun 25, 2015
    I tried smokkin a vape pen as I thought it would help me clear my lungs for better cardiovascular activities and it actually hurt me a bit. I found some of these vape pens left me feeling wheezy after big rips.

But, still definitely better than splitting a backwoods down and ripping some OG MULCH.

3. kookboy

kookboy Member

Jun 25, 2015
    Amen, brother.

SCOB3YVILLE likes this.
  4. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    are u talking like liquid tobacco or pot wax?
    im kind of immune to the vape pens,it sucks i get them for a really good price.i hit the shit all day long,at work,when im on the road or out.its very discreet,nobody knows.they dont really get me stoned anymore.

i dont get to puff til i get home from work.first thing i do when i get home is a dab off the rig,luckily i just got some wax.its very scarce where i live,nobody has it and u usually have to go through a 3rd party.

i been doing a lot of hallucinogens lately.sucks because when theyr gone itll be another 10 years before i see them again,thats why i bulk up.ran out of the shrooms a few weeks ago,they were great,fukin love them.

i bought 15 hits of acid a few weeks ago,i just do it 1 day on the weekend.from what i heard is u cant do it 2 days in a row?dont know how true it is,im no expert,straight amatuer here when it comes to acid.

i did 2 hits last friday,which was a terrible idea.had a bad trip.think its because i had work the next day.literally felt like a heart attack was coming on for probably 18 hours lol.i do hard physical labor so when u spend the night partying and u dont eat or drink anything,the next day u feel like ur going to just drop.i got to work on saturday and was still having a bad trip.wasnt seeing crazy things or anything,just felt like i was fukin dying idk i was in straight up panic mode

5. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Dude too much of that stuff and you’re gonna be fried for good! I’d be more careful if I were you. Don’t want another tribe member dropping off.

sisurfdogg likes this.
  6. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Concert last night was fun btw. It was like fucken driving through a hurricane to get there, rain was coming down hard!

Lighting strikes all around us, but we kept driving toward the venue with hope it would clear up. Sure enough it stopped raining as we got there and never really rained againe.

It started to sprinkle after another cloud came by but nada. So it actually cooled it off with a little breeze flowing. Good thing because mid - late June weather here is hooooot and freaking 100% humidity.

Music was on point. Everybody sounded good, sounded just like their CD’s. I think Stephen Marley was the best and should have been the headliner but it was Rebelution’s show. Honestly, they were good but felt they should have opened.

Common Kings and Zion-I were the two openers, they stole the show, sounded great and were upbeat tempo. Rebelution’s tempo is just too slow and melodic, I like them but only for a few songs and then I tire of their repetitive style.

Overall it was a great night and it was packed! It looked like everybody had a blast too. Security was pretty light, I had a couple spliffs in my pocket, didn’t need to use my sock. They only checked for weapons / metal. Pretty much everybody was smoking, I bet there was a green cloud above Orlando last night.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    sisurfdogg and ChavezyChavez like this.
  7. nopantsLance

nopantsLance Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2016
    [​IMG]

cepriano, La_Piedra and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  8. sisurfdogg

sisurfdogg Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2013
    Good acid should be taken in a controlled environment, or at Disneyhood. With a good trusted friend or two. But to each his own.

I've surfed on shrooms once in small clean stuff in crystal clear water with a few of the crew back in the day, we were all fried and laughing and the water actually seemed more liquid and swelly. Good thing a shark didn't swim by, it would have been a total freakout. Never pushed my luck after that.

9. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016

cepriano likes this.
  10. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Surfing Jamaica...

JayD likes this.
  11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Just found out I'm going to see Slightly Stupid, Pepper, and Stick Figure this Sunday. Slightly Stupid comes out with a new album tomorrow so they're on tour.

12. World B Free

World B Free Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2013
    Gonna share one of my all-time faves. Rollicking, ska magic from the Pioneers; “Long Shot, Kick de Bucket”, is a wonderful story song about a horse race in Jamaica.

It was Derby Day at Caymanas Park. If you can picture Churchill Downs bathed in a voluminous cloud of ganja smoke, you get the picture.

Legend has it that “the fix” was in for the big race. Gambling factions had arranged for an aging second-tier horse to win the prestigious event. Despite the machinations of the “heavy money”; fate stepped in and the old warhorse literally stroked out on the final turn.

“Long shot fell…All we money gone to hell.”

P.S. We’re going to that same show next Fri DP.

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  13. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    The show last night was AWESOME! One of the best shows I've been to in a while. All three bands sounded great and everybody was smoking and passing around. Really good time. At one point a giant blow up joint was getting passed around the crowd, then the singer for Slightly Stupid crowd surfed on an actual surfboart. At one point he fell off and had to climb back on lol, kinda funny actually. They did lots of collaborations too, which was cool.

ChavezyChavez likes this.