Let's Get Irie!

Discussion in 'All Discussions' started by DawnPatrol321, Jul 31, 2015.

1. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016
    I’ve got a caché of drugs ready to consume, but same scenario. Had a bad trip on the boomers about a month ago. Not mentally ready for another ride. Hahahaha

Ended up far away from home in ocean beach during the Christmas parade. I was sitting at the sea wall with all the bums, stripped down to just my pants and was overheating in 50 degree weather with 20mph winds, laying in sand, hiding from everyone, looking at the crooked Christmas tree while everyone was having the time of their life.

Worst 6 minutes of my life. The next 3 hours were great though.

cepriano, Notaseal and DawnPatrol321 like this.
  2. SCOB3YVILLE

SCOB3YVILLE Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2016

3. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
  4. Barry Cuda

Barry Cuda Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2018
    Phew...man, all of you have shit taste for music, if one can even call it that. More like brainless noise.
    No wonder I know you are all morons......

5. bagus

bagus Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2014
    o barry

DawnPatrol321 likes this.
  6. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
  7. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
  8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Going to the concert this weekend! I first saw Jo Mersa Marley when he opened for his Dad Stephen Marley at Janice Live in St. Petersburg like 4 years ago for the Revelation Tour. One of the best concerts I have been to. Errrrbody was Irie!

sisurfdogg likes this.
  9. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    The concert last night was pretty fun. It was down in Juno at the Abacoa Amphitheatre. Small outside venue, light to medium crowd. Chicken on a stick was amazing, the rice pilaf that came with it was decent too. Drink selection at the concert was weak sauce, it was Bud or Bud light, or select liquors. Good thing I had plenty of IPA's at a couple of the restaurants / bars just outside the venue and had a spliff in my pocket.

It's a nice little district that you can just hop from one establishment to the next and then go watch a concert on the lawn. Free parking garage too. Mucho convenient. I was able to meet Jo Mersa Marley before the show and took a picture with him. It was Toots and Maytal's show but Jo Mersa was the better performance.

For some reason the sound engineer couldn't get it right with Toots getting feedback over and over again. There were no sound issues until then, which was weird. By the end of the show, it seemed everybody was drunk and falling all over each other in the crowd. We left while Toots was playing their last song or two.

10. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    DP, I was down there for a bit yesterday too bruddah, live right around the corner. Wonder if we passed each other without even knowing lol. Solid show.

11. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    LOL I'm sure we passed each other at least once, it was a pretty small place so hard to miss. That's cool though, glad you made it out to see them play. We go to a lot of concerts so anytime there's a good one coming up we get tickets.

We were hanging out right next to the sound engineer tent BTW.

12. Kyle

Kyle Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Yeah that's my fault. I didn't see your post on Tuesday. Would have said let's pregame at my house and walk over. Maybe next time!