LibTech Ramp Series Surfboard! 5'4 $519

Discussion in 'Surfboards and Surfboard Design' started by barrel1808, Jun 24, 2014.

1. barrel1808

barrel1808 Member

Oct 24, 2009
    It's probably the only one on the east coast from what I know. Sick board, but just a bit too short for my comfort zone. This thing has no dings, nor is it willing to get any soon, because its extremely sturdy. Built in concave for extra comfort, extremely durable, fast, and surfs like a skateboard on water..
    The board is essentially brand new and will last you for good time.
    --- Free leash with the board
    -- Fins come with the board as well (there is an extra small midfin for loose tail surf)
    Length: 5'4"
    Width: 20.25"
    Volume: 28.2 cl

Location is Brave New World in Point Pleasant.

Asking $519

2. Exit98

Exit98 Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2008
    You mean besides all the ones on the rack at Brave? Yo, you funny gah...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    What happened? You figure out Coil is what you were really looking for all along?

4. MFCondor

MFCondor Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2013
    hows the lib fin system?

5. NJ glide

NJ glide Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    I didnt know they made surfboards. If that surfboard is like thier snowboards its gotta be awesome. I just bought a 164 lib tech darker this past winter and comparing it to any other snowboard is like comparing a formula one race car to a 1979 gremlin. The bamboo core gives it the perfect flex while the magna traction bites into whatever you try to turn on, ice, snow, slush, groomers, powder, dosent matter it eats them all for breakfast.

6. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    yo.
    i have 3 boards on consignment there.
    please patronize Brave.