looking for a surfer friend

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by John Ravert, Jul 23, 2014.

1. EmassSpicoli

EmassSpicoli Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2013
    Yes bro. What a post. Court those wahines, bro. Court away!

2. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    The only problem that Gruvi finds is that, this lady that has the money is attractive, taller than me, and sexy long legs, and comes from a good breeding and wealthy stock etc., but I don't want to feel like I'm using her just because she's rich. So in the meantime I thought to put a cork in the dating scene and work with her exclusively to see if we can make some relationship happen between us. But imagine the Surf trips Gruvi can go on?! :) Besides all the properties she personally owns, her parents also own a home in the western islands of the Florida keys, but I have no clue, is there waves there? Seriously Brahs, it's a story of pauper meets princess, what would you all do?

3. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I think I just need to hangout and surf with John. Can we do this John, hang out? I'm still new at this surfing thing but it would be nice to have somebody that wants to have a real friend to hang outwith & I could probably learn from you. and even though it may seem like a joke here on the forums, I will pay for your pizza :)

4. Mattyb

Mattyb Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Whoa. I think if you continue to talk about yourself in the third person structure- the world better look out for your dominance.

5. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Kinda freaked me out too.

6. nynj

nynj Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    NYNJ thinks it's cool

7. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    No waves in the Keys bro, aside from the uncommonly random juice the Gulf tends to get. If she looks good and has legs til tomorrow then there's no reason you can't isolate that and take it to the hoop (for you zach619). Especially if she has some semblance of emotional consistency. Heck bro, if she's down with your surfing and pizza fetishes she's a winner right there. As for the dolla dolla billz yo, I've dated a few Hiltonesque birds in the past and their cash value has been meaningless to me. Spicoli does not employ monetary measures of his currency of attraction. Wahine who's been good for the weekend series much of the last two months wants a regular game jersey and was just saying last night how her family's food company is worth a quarter bil. Yes, bil. Money can't buy love or stoke!! Don't matter what the girl has or doesn't have in her pockets once those pants come off.

FLY A BANNER FOR LOADING UP LOADED WAHINES

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  8. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Aloha Paulie! Nice to meet you man! Thanks for affirming about waves in the gulf. How long have you been surfing? I've been doing it irregularly for almost three years now and I can almost pop up :)

9. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Lol, you're writing like Gruvi, Spicoli! The lady already stated she doesn't gauge her man by his wallet size, but moreso by the size of his heart and I feel Gruvi has a big one. And a big stoke may be all I need to win her over, so I can't wait to paddle out and capture it once again!))) I threw John an invite to try to be friends so let's see how that goes. I prefer AI as my break but I can adjust to where his is, so long as I have a bro I can trust paddling out with me.

10. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    She's gauging the size of your anatomy bro, and not just cardiac. Sounds like a down azz chick. Your stoke will definitely win her over. Trow her in a wetty and charge with the wahine.

11. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I love how some folks take Gruvi seriously HAHAHA

12. EmassSpicoli

Apr 16, 2013
    Bro there's not much here you can take seriously. Some kindling is better than others though.

13. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Why you feeling I'm not a serious person Brah? I am and you just don't get me and that's okay. This place really raises Gruvis spirit and stoke before I've even had one sesh, it's like I surfed already when I come back to the love in the forum :)

14. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    I hear ya, but I think it's common knowledge that he's an alias account of one of our regulars (not to stir up the conspiracy theories again, but c'mon)

15. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I'd have to have the Mexican cuisine if I visited your break Paulie! I need to get some pizza at brother's II though when I'm at the NJ breaks)))

16. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I hate to disappoint you but I am as real as a heart attack and I have never been an alias the whole time I've been here except to say that I've been accused of not being whom I am :)

17. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    My CI crew know I'm real. Ask any of em.

18. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Where's Mark?

19. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    anyway, where did John go?

20. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    John, if I may, please feel free to PM me anytime bro.