looking for a surfer friend

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by John Ravert, Jul 23, 2014.

1. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Not saying you aren't a real person in real life. I'm saying you are another member of SI who posts under another name. You use this Gruvi account to annoy people with your quirkiness, it's cool though, I'm not bothered by it, just think it's hilarious when you get taken seriously like there is actually someone in the world that acts like you portray yourself with this account.

2. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    no in real life I really AM like this. Ask my CI crew.

3. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    It's amazing isn't it? I think it's because people can only talk so much shop before they get bored and want a little bit of off topic banter for entertainment. Gruvi is just another SI member who is bored and wants to have a little fun.

4. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012

What about Luke and Paul? Or Matthew?

5. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Dawn, who doesn't like having fun though, no matter what people want to believe, so long as we are having fun and positive vibes together, it's all cool. :)

6. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Looooool Seldom! :-D

7. seldom seen

seldom seen Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2012
    I had to do it dude, glad you enjoyed:cool:

8. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Agreed, post away "Gruvi", post your little heart out, it's all in good fun I suppose.

9. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I really did miss being here. I mean I was at the lowest of my life emotionally and I just shut down and you guys are bringing me back alive. It's so cool!

10. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Gruvi, will you honor my life with a response to this post?

11. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Bubonic, that's funny ****e right there! Lol

12. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    I don't know that one fiver, but do you know balls hang low sung to tune ears hang low?)))

13. goofy footer

goofy footer Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Gruvi,

You've been absent for nearly a year, thought your personal situation was the reason for the lapse. Life is tuff, seems you lost someone dear to you so thought you needed a boost for my post. This is just some friendly advise, now you have returned to same routine as last year so not sure that is good for you much less forum readers. I thought we were seeing the new & improved GRUVI now not so much .............................

14. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    do your balls hang low, do they drag in the snow, do you beat your meat on the toilet seat, do you wing your wang in front of the gang, down at the whorehouse Quartet, do you want a blowjob, not yet, but do you wanna get one, you bet! :) lol

15. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    fiver, you can use that one. It works on the girls all the time they think its funny, a little gross but funny; they laugh and they start to like you :)

16. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    don't knock it until you try it on 1 mature woman and see what happens. You will be blown away by how it's third grade charm works.

17. bubs

bubs Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Thank you Gruvi....

The way I see it now life revolves around two things......

pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...pizza...surf...

18. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    You got the idea Bubonic! )))

19. gruvi

gruvi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    talking about making friends, has anyone seen Hilly in here lately?

20. DawnPatrol321

Mar 6, 2012
    Do you mean Billy? Was gonna ask you the same thing ;)