Looking for surf partner over next few days or so

Discussion in 'Surf Travel' started by ScorchieLeWave, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Carson

Carson Well-Known Member

May 19, 2006
    I appreciate the contrition. Constant introspection and willingness to amend one's behavior is a fine recipe for succeeding at this game of life, at which so many fail.

Live aloha.

ps. Chest high and offshore today, but only a few places you can get in the water.

antoine likes this.
  2. ScorchieLeWave

ScorchieLeWave Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Wow chest high not bad, we should just call South Jersey Nevercans-East and SoCal Nevercans-West, 'cause unless someone tells you or you drive to the beach and check it out, ya never can tell what the swell is, or where and when it's offshore in either place.

Yeah, this week has some shots of swell and the weekend might have some new lines southern-hemi fried.

I guess with the closures, I need to sneak out and surf at night or take a road-trip, prob'ly Saturday which is of course the worst time as far as crowds. So Monday might not be bad, or perhaps both days.

At least I'm getting a little stoked up to finally surf after a year off. I can take my board into a pool and warm up this week. Get my wetsuits checked out. Find my wax and leashes. Fix any dings. Sand my carbon fiber fins down a little as I used a little too much epoxy resin on them.

3. Adiespra

Adiespra Active Member

Sep 17, 2017
    I hope you find the right to surf and enjoy. Jus stay safe and protected from Covid

4. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Who is covid?

5. La_Piedra

La_Piedra Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I surf alone.

Notaseal likes this.
  6. antoine

antoine Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013