makings ones own artificial reef .

Discussion in 'Mid Atlantic' started by surfin, Nov 6, 2014.

1. zach619

zach619 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2009
    South Carolina has a limited supply of douches. I am just trying to right the ship.

2. JawnDoeski

JawnDoeski Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2014
    Man youz guyz always trying to analize each other... Let's hear about some surf stories, all the cool drugs you've done and the parties you went to, the virgins you've claimed, runninz with Johnny Law... I trie to like people even though I hate most but I'm not on the interwebz trying analize dudes and give em life advice......

3. DawnPatrol321

DawnPatrol321 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Time for a bro hug?

4. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    I only analize once in a while if she gives the green, er a brown light. and never with dudes
    I do analyze data a lot though

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
  5. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Claiming of the female anus is a life time achievement!!

6. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
  7. kidrock

kidrock Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Anal is not all it's "cracked" up to be.

8. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Whoa dude lets not turn this tread into a debate about anal cause that would definitely be gay! Let's just say different strokes for different folkz....

9. daeggman

daeggman Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2014
    iv always thought about this. always say if i get super rich I'm going to buy a house in deal NJ right on the water and make a break way far out. sink a boat drop a couple rocks, do whatever it takes. make it look like a mini jaws or mavericks

10. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    you need to get out more

11. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    Thanks for the life advice it's expected round herrr! So it's cool if I book tickets and crash on your couch for a week

12. HARDCORESHARTHUFFER-RI

Sep 17, 2013
    nah,I dont know you like that, I can show you where the cool homeless get it done though (hint: bridge at sunset beach)

you could live like a common troll!

13. JawnDoeski

Aug 11, 2014
    nah MIS i wouldn't want to invade your trolladise like that...I was there in 2010 ****s to expensive for me...

14. cepriano

cepriano Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2012
    lol that's a horrible dream man,why would u want to live at theee most crowded spot in jersey?id buy a big house on lbi,much more mellow there,good vibes.i always wanted to move out to cali.sinking a boat here wont help the waves thanks to the continental shelf.if I ever got super rich id probably buy my own island in indo and start a charter for only the best surfers,and they would pay me in bud because their money holds no value for me.

on completely nonrelevant news,dont know if u people watch inkmaster on spiketv,but I seen the 1 out of the only 2 people that can tadoo got kicked off the show for smoking pot and the other people were saying oh he was cheating.by smoking pot lmao.I don't think I ever witnessed a sober tattoo artist,they are either completely drunk,high on herion,or cool stoners.kat von d was a complete alcoholic her whole tv series.lol and I didn't even like the guy josh but after seeing everyone gang up on him for smoking mother natures womb I felt helpless for him

15. worsey

worsey Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2013
    does that bridge foist a brazilian or argentinian flag...?